Weapons & Equip Combining boots

DMarionette

Terrarian
Some of my favorite accessories are The Frostspark Boots and the Lava Waders, and they are pretty viable even post Plantera (I don't quite know post Golem though) and it really triggers me that boots have been combined up until that very point, but combining those 2 is too much. I want to use other accessories like the Celestial Shell, however there aren't enough slots (unless expert mode) to keep the rest of my loadout including both boots, and fit more stuff in, like, again, the Celestial Shell, the Master Ninja Gear or more ranger stuff. I simply want better boots. I hope Re-Logic doesn't have too hard a time adding one more pair of boots.

The Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders have been around for a long time, and this has been requested multiple times. It would also not be much work to implement. Still, however, it hasn't been put into the game, which strongly suggests that the devs don't want it in the game. Whatever their reasons for it, I doubt their stance will change because someone made another suggestion thread about it.

If you want it that badly, it's really simple to make a mod for that (although several very well-known mods already include this sort of thing).

Calamity mod, except it adds a whole lot more.
Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit all add some sort of accessory that combines frostspark boots and lava waders. I'm sure there are many others as well. My point is that it's pretty easy to make that sort of thing, and it's a widely desired item among the Terraria community, so it shows up all over the place in various forms.

Back
Top Bottom