Weapons & Equip Cometite set

PixelPete

Skeletron
The cometite set is a hardmode meteorite variant and this is a collaboration with @Yorky433 so make sure to check him out
  • Helmet 10 defence, increases max number of minions by 1.5 and increases minion damage by 13%
  • Plate 12 defence, increases max number of minions by 2 and increases minion damage by 13%
  • Booster 11 defence, increases max number of minions 1.5 and increases minion damage by 13%
2017-10-01_16.18.10.png

The bar is made by combining 4 meteorite ore with 3 ectoplasm

It's obviously quite hard to farm meteorite so we introduce to you the galactic transmitter (sprite in progress), when placed it attracts cosmic zombies(to be sprites) which drop meteorite ore to make the farming easier. It is crafted with and enchanted sundial and 10 cometite bars at a mythril anvil
2017-10-01_16.44.08.png

Weapons to come soon hope you enjoyed reading this thread​

Last edited:
I'm afraid boosting the amount of nylon minions can manufacture by 1.5x would cause serious inflation and crash the economy.

Are you making sprites in the correct format? They look quite small for Terraria. Pixel art has many different styles, make sure you are matching Terraria's distinct color scheme and high contrast.

I'm afraid boosting the amount of nylon minions can manufacture by 1.5x would cause serious inflation and crash the economy.

Are you making sprites in the correct format? They look quite small for Terraria. Pixel art has many different styles, make sure you are matching Terraria's distinct color scheme and high contrast.
nylon? What are you talking about

And I've been doing the sprites on a 48x48 grid, when I get better I'm gonna bump that up so I can add more detail

And I've been doing the sprites on a 48x48 grid, when I get better I'm gonna bump that up so I can add more detail
If you are wanting to get better at spriting, I would start with re-coloring. It's not always the best but by changing colors from A to B you can get an understanding of how sprites work. When you feel ready, start modifying re-colored sprites and after that, making your own sprites

If you are wanting to get better at spriting, I would start with re-coloring. It's not always the best but by changing colors from A to B you can get an understanding of how sprites work. When you feel ready, start modifying re-colored sprites and after that, making your own sprites
Yeah most of my sprites are recolours, check out my art collection if you want

Back
Top Bottom