Maps Coming Soon: Wave Wave

Athrisir

Terrarian
I decided I should try to make the mobile game Wave Wave as a map. It will have 5 levels of difficulty for you to play: Wave, Wavier, Waviest, Wave Wave, and Wavex.

You use a magic missile to weave your way through the courses, while riding in a minecart below. If you crash, you must restart the course from the beginning.

This map has just been started, so it should be in the WIP section once I have ~3 levels done ;)

wait, due to the way Terraria counts using a weapon on a mount as dismounting, that won't work. I need a way of automatic movemet that is controllable or slow.

wait, due to the way Terraria counts using a weapon on a mount as dismounting, that won't work. I need a way of automatic movemet that is controllable or slow.
Dang, this sounded fun, but then.. yeah, you can't do that. ....Yet (maybe). In 1.3 we'll be able to attack on mounts, so maybe we'll be able to attack on minecarts then?

how I make that?
How to make it?
pHGkxW9.png

The top part shows the structure of the hoik, while the bottom part shows the wiring and where the lava pit goes.
The maze above the hoik should have a good amount of room to move the Magic Missile/Flamelash/Rainbow Rod, as the projectile produced by these weapons will move by 2 blocks every time the hoik moves the player.
The left switch spawns a crab to start the hoik, while the right switch refreshes the hoik. The lava pit is there to kill the crab you're done using the hoik.
The dirt/stone can be replaced by any block, if you were wondering.
Do note that the hoik design was based off of one of @ZeroGravitas hoik designs, only modified to go slower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom