Community Forum Themes: Get yours today!

Which theme are you liking the most?

• Total voters
These are great! The artwork on the logo and attention to detail on the navigation is very well done.

Reactions: suu
XenForo Default :naughty: Just kidding!

I love them all, but am partial to the Underground theme. I prefer darker backgrounds. :D

Have some wyverns
image.jpg

View attachment 685

Corruption: Just the way I like it, mysterious.
Crimson: I'm actually impressed, this is much better than the one in-game. Might consider it some day.
Hallowed: No, just no.
Jungle: Very comforting colours.
Overworld: Boring, though I guess that matches the boringness of the purity in-game :p
Underworld: Very nice, will be selected one day.
Snow: MY EYES!!! :eek:

Underground suits my computers overall theme all too well. Although that wyvern is sooo cute, I wanna hug him!

I do hope more themes will be added in time. Hell/Underworld for a fiery red/black theme for example, and possibly a dungeon/temple theme. Desert theme and Ocean theme too.

As for the existing ones, Crimson and Underground are my favourites, Jungle is also very nice. Would have preferred an Underground Ice theme to the snow one.

Last edited:
I do hope more themes will be added in time. Hell/Underworld for a fiery red/black theme for example, and possibly a dungeon/temple theme. Desert theme and Ocean theme too.

As for the exosting ones, Crimson and Underground are my favourites, Jungle is also very nice. Would have preferred an Underground Ice theme to the snow one.
Spider theme... I want to be creeped the f**k out when I'm browsing the forums

Spider theme... I want to be creeped the f**k out when I'm browsing the forums

I swear you knew that I have light arachnophobia, and a personal trauma that this game's spider nests gave me. I just knew someone would immediately say "spider theme" after posting. I have no issue with the crimson spiders though, not even when about 8 of them pile up in a room, writhing all over.

Back
Top Bottom