Community Forum Themes: Get yours today!

Which theme are you liking the most?

• Total voters
Yeah, it's no wonder they changed the default... almost half the community prefers it over anything else.

I would be using Underground, but I just prefer Jungle.

Does anyone not like the Underground theme?

Last edited:
Honestly, the only themes I'm somewhat comfortable with are the snow and underground ones, but only because the color schemes are OK-ish for me.
Not really sure how to explain it but the rest just don't have a comfortable color scheme, but that's (probably) just my opinion.
I'd love for a underworld or halloween theme though, orange and black can't possibly go wrong.

I sort of want a desert one
And an underworld one
And an overworld (night)
And boss logos we could use

i used to use the hallowed theme but im now using the underground theme since ive heard good things about it. fellow TCF users werent lying

Overworld. Irony is that it isn't even pure. (When you're logging in and everything drops down, it reveals a hidden swathe of Crimson.)[DOUBLEPOST=1413253915][/DOUBLEPOST]
Define hipster. One that goes against the flow.:dryadwink:
Hipster.png

It would be helpful if Google gave me a straight answer.

Do they follow the trends? Or do they go against the mainstream? Ack!

Overworld. Irony is that it isn't even pure. (When you're logging in and everything drops down, it reveals a hidden swathe of Crimson.)[DOUBLEPOST=1413253915][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 4949
It would be helpful if Google gave me a straight answer.

Do they follow the trends? Or do they go against the mainstream? Ack!
lets just say im, a, half hipster?

Just changed my theme to Corruption. Embracing the darker color scheme, because I was a little tired of green and brown.

I honestly prefer Hallowed. It's rich in color but still easy on the eyes so I tend to use it more than other themes. ^^

Back
Top Bottom