tModLoader Community Mod - A mod made by you!

Coll

Terrarian
The community mod is a mod that is made by you, the community!

Have you ever had an idea for a simple mod but maybe you don't know how to create one?
Maybe you just don't feel like making a separate mod for something small?
Or maybe you just want a mod that compiles together all the good ideas in the community?

That is the purpose of this mod, 100% of its ideas, sprites, items, enemies and whatever else come from you!

Have an idea you want added?
Leave a comment below or join our official discord server.
https://discord.gg/DaZhUz6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v 1.0

- Added the Pink Slime Claymore and the Dark Heart Crystal by Shahrom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download
No direct download yet - Find it on the mod browser.

Obviously not all ideas will be implemented, here is a general example of what will be excluded

- Ideas that are inappropriate.
- Ideas that already exist in other mods.
- Ideas that violate modding terms.
- Ideas that are unrealistic or adversely affect balance.
- Ideas that are just poorly made or designed to troll.
Format:
Please be specific with your ideas, but keep it short. Ideally a basic description, sprite, possible recipe / method of obtaining, and a small description should be given.

You can follow the format below for assistance.

Name:
Description:
Sprite / Request for sprite:
Method of obtaining (For items) :
Spawn locations / behavior (For NPCs):
Brief description of the item and what it does:

Last edited:
Here are my ideas:

DarkHeartCrystal.png
Dark Heart Crystal - accessory, that gives 8% increased crit chance and damage.
Craft: 1 Crystal Heart, 17 Demonite/Crimtane Bars, 5 Shadow Scales/Tissue Samples.
PinkSlimeClaymore.png
Pink Slime Claymore - weapon, that drops from Pinky with 25% Chance (1 in 4 chance)
10 Damage, Insanely fast speed (item.useTime = 9), no knockback.

I'm always up to give ideas along with some sprites seeing that I have many of sprites that are just sitting around

Atherius- a sword that turns regular blocks into a Ather block 95 attack dmg and white terra blade projectiles that go through blocks with a projectile dmg of 100 insanely fast speed takes 20 ather blocks 20 torches, and terrablade . Atherblock- a marble like glowing block found on sky islands works as a block variant of torches
Ather Guardian - A supersized harpy with 6k hp and 30 attk
(PS. sorry i dont have any photos but i like the ideas)

Atherius- a sword that turns regular blocks into a Ather block 95 attack dmg and white terra blade projectiles that go through blocks with a projectile dmg of 100 insanely fast speed takes 20 ather blocks 20 torches, and terrablade . Atherblock- a marble like glowing block found on sky islands works as a block variant of torches
Ather Guardian - A supersized harpy with 6k hp and 30 attk
(PS. sorry i dont have any photos but i like the ideas)
sorry forgot to say how ather guardian spawns- ather guardian spawns by using a lihazard alter while in space

Penguin Armor/vanity
3% chance to drop from penguins (all 3 pieces)
If vanity, it does nothing but turns you into a penguin cos-player

If armor:
Penguin Head - 4 defense
Penguin Furplate - 5 defense
Penguin Claws (sounds cringy, if you can find another name then good) 4 defense
SET BONUS:
Immune to ice debuffs and ice skate effects

yes thanks for reading also im terrible at sprites so you can do whatever if you'd like :)

I don't know it this is possible, but I have an Idea for a biome. The cursed biome. Basically it a counter to the hollow (like the crimson and corruption) that can spawn instead of the hollow when you kill the wall of flesh. It has its own variations of all the things the hollow has, but there is also a really small chance a unicorn will spawn (from the hollow) like it didn't get the memo. It also has a boss which is basically a slime boss in its first stage, and a Plantera like boss in its second. The slime will basically be the king slime, but a different color (depending on what color you want the boime to be, I thought of green red, and black) with a heart in it, then in its second stage, the heart will burst out of it and behave like Plantera, including the fact Plantera gets mad when its on the surface. If you cant make it replace the hollow then you can just make it a normal biome type of place (compared to the corruption and crimson that is) and either make the boss more pre-hardmode friendly, make it so you can only fight it in hard mode, or split up the two half's between the two. Also if you do have to make it like the corruption and crimson, the area were the orb things you can summon the boss with will be a lump made of the cursed variant of stone, and the orb things to summon the boss with will be a floating mass of souls. I cant make any sprites, since I suck at spriting, but I can give you more information if your actually interested, so if your interested, tell me, Ill might see it.

I have little Idea and this is race, look, race Human, goblin, demon, dragon(Humanoide) and other.
This is just my Idea I proposing.

(Sorry for my bad english.)

Even more ideas:
BoneSerpent.png
Bone Serpent - boomerang. Deals 30 Damage. Fast speed, average knockback. Has a low chance to drop from bone serpents (8% - 13%)
Sacrarang.png
Sacrarang - boomerang. Deals 73 Damage. Average speed, strong knockback. Craft: 1 Thorn Chakram and 25 Hallowed bars.
UnluckyCoin.png
Unlucky Coin - accessory. Decreases movement speed by 25%, but increases defense by 12 and damage by 16%. Crafted with 1 Gold Coin, 100 Ash Blocks, 7 Copper/Tin Bars and 3 Souls Of Night.
I hope I don't bother you with my "Often suggestions".

Last edited:
Also why not add some throwing gear?
Granadum.png
Granadum - 60 Damage. Shoots 3-5 granades (in a Shotgun style). Slow speed.
Craft: 99 Granades, 10 Topaz and 4 Feathers.
HeavenlyGlove.png
Heavenly Glove - accessory. Increases throwing damage by 25% and "Shine" buff effect.
Craft: Feral Claws, 12 Sturdy Fossils, 3 Blinkroot and 5 Fallen Stars.
Heaviken.png
Heaviken - 10 Damage. Rains down 5-12 shurikens from the sky. (in a Star Wrath style) (It's a combination of words "Heaven" and "Shuriken" if you didn't notice)
Craft: 999 Shurikens, 10 Sapphires and 17 Iron/Lead Bars (You're welcome to use RecipeGroups)

View attachment 169529Unlucky Coin - accessory. Decreases movement speed by 100%, but increases defense by 12 and damage by 16%. Crafted with 1 Gold Coin, 100 Ash Blocks, 7 Copper/Tin Bars and 3 Souls Of Night.
The Unlucky Coin sounds good, but wouldn't 100% movement speed decrease mean being immobile? I think a 25% - 50% decrease in movement speed is more balanced for the defence and damage increase considering how early it could be obtained in hardmode

The Unlucky Coin sounds good, but wouldn't 100% movement speed decrease mean being immobile? I think a 25% - 50% decrease in movement speed is more balanced for the defence and damage increase considering how early it could be obtained in hardmode
100% means x2 less movement speed!
50% means x1,5 less movement speed!
that's the difference.But ok, why not edit it?
now it's 25% movespeed decrease.

Back
Top Bottom