tModLoader Compact UI

Is it normal for CompactUI grabbed from the mod browser to change absolutely nothing? It just doesn't work.
[doublepost=1502533631,1502533433][/doublepost]Installing BaseLib didn't help either.

Is it normal for CompactUI grabbed from the mod browser to change absolutely nothing? It just doesn't work.
[doublepost=1502533631,1502533433][/doublepost]Installing BaseLib didn't help either.
I believe all functions of Compact UI are toggleable on its in-game settings. If you tried that, then I dunno.

I'm thinking of testing this with other mods active just to see if there is any crazy mishaps.
Never know, someone may want to use this along with Calamity, and Calamity has items that increases and changes the color of the health and mana display.

-=Test Edit Update=-
After getting this and testing it along with like 54 mods I've noticed that the hp and mp
meters overlap if you have max in those two fields.
Well the numbers overlap if the resolution is at 1280x720.
At 1900x600[max for my monitor] they display fine.
So I can't wait till this is completely finished and bugs worked out to give it a good testing.

Last edited:
The mod is not very optimized for resolutions lower than 1920x1080. Also it will take a few months until I can get back to it (school, other mods :sigh:).

Back
Top Bottom