NPCs & Enemies Companions

DarkAce313

Terrarian
In games like this I like to know someone has my back like a companion and I wish it was possible to take a npc with me. Alongside that I also wish there were useful pets

I believe DarkAce313 was explaining a feature similar to the followers in Skyrim. Basically you take a town NPC, and it follows you around and helps you fight. I assume you'd also be able to access their shops or other services. (The nurse would be very overpowered!)

I think this would be a very fun idea. It seems well-suited for a mod.

Sounds like pets or minions? Although they don't quite interact with player and don't talk or such.
But there could be pets with the looks of town NPCs otherwise. But actual town NPCs are too dumb to follow the player along. They will get freaked out from a bee and prompty jump into a pool of lava...

I love town NPCs and it would be fun to have some follow along. Any hero could use a bard to sung their heroic deeds. But I could imagine it more like pets that look like town NPCs.

(summons are maybe less good for it, because their attack and stuff doesn't really get updated as you progress, so you would have to change them to stronger ones or be stuck with some weak summons later on too...)

Back
Top Bottom