[Competition] Platinum afk farm

I know its a little late, but mind if i steal second place?
[doublepost=1534077987,1534077725][/doublepost]
MK 2 (now with map download!!!)

redesigned the whole thing mostly
statue monsters are now spawned some distance away from the player and then teleported to a hit-chamber (doing this allows for an increase in the spawn limit from statues)
no more dummy-hoik engine, but probably could've used it to spawn sharks faster(they're hooked up to a 1 second timer along with the unicorn)

11 platinum in 2.5 minutes = 264 plat/hour

issues:
unicorn requires a specific opening in order to spawn properly (it was producing smoke instead of spawning
i think there's a known bug about accidentally spawning shop NPCs with certain statues(during testing it never happened, so gonna have to look into that one...)

as for earning money without hosting an online game, i think there's a faster way than using a lucky coin, but i haven't looked into it yet

it should be noted that the map i made the farm in is my secondary map, so it contains a handful of other projects but i think all the main ones are connected via teleporters

Also, i have a slight issue with your design, you claim it is 264plat per hour, but from my experience, you cant extrapolate out the numbers like that, almost every farm ive made starts fast and goes slower over time, i would love to believe your farm can do 264per hour, but without a complete one hour test i just wouldnt call it valid

EDIT:
Also, for some reason, when i downloaded your world, my greedy ring doesnt seem to work on statue mobs, which is strange considering i use it on statue mobs all the time

Last edited:
if you want i could upload my 1hour test video
It doesn't need to be an hour long, you just should have shown how you start it up, where you go and where to spawn your slimes. Then just show that it is getting you coins. Then you could end the video.

Also, for some reason, when i downloaded your world, my greedy ring doesnt seem to work on statue mobs, which is strange considering i use it on statue mobs all the time
This 264plat farm only works in multiplayer. Greedy ring works at statue mobs there.

Edit: You did multplayer too? Looks like the same mechanic like the farm with 264 platin. Or is the decrease of money per time that high?

You could place some active teleporter (which dont block) in water to teleport water mobs to the same region as those from statues,

Last edited:
This 264plat farm only works in multiplayer. Greedy ring works at statue mobs there.

Edit: You did multplayer too? Looks like the same mechanic like the farm with 264 platin. Or is the decrease of money per time that high?

You could place some active teleporter (which dont block) in water to teleport water mobs to the same region as those from statues,
i used a similar way, very different transport into the kill chamber though, and yea, money decrease is very high
ill do a test for you though to see what yours averages over an hour
[doublepost=1534297242,1534296161][/doublepost]also, you could use a lot more statue types, i only used 12 out of i think 19 possible,
EDIT: lemon used 18, but isnt getting almost any use out of the 18th one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom