Video Competitive Terraria - A Terraria Multiplayer Let's Play Series

Paragraph8

Terrarian
Hi there :)
thanks for checking this post out.
Recently, a couple of friends and I started a Terraria series on our youtube channels. In this series, called Competitive Terraria, two teams of three players go up against each other. The teams have veterans and newbies mixed in them. The focus of the series is to race to the moon lord. On the way some pranks or traps might be planted on the oponent team though, to keep things interesting. PvP is also enabled, though the focus is not lying on it.

Some feedback would be very much appreciated as well as tips how to best proceed in the game :)
Havev a good day,
Paragraph8

Hi there :)
thanks for checking this post out.
Recently, a couple of friends and I started a Terraria series on our youtube channels. In this series, called Competitive Terraria, two teams of three players go up against each other. The teams have veterans and newbies mixed in them. The focus of the series is to race to the moon lord. On the way some pranks or traps might be planted on the oponent team though, to keep things interesting. PvP is also enabled, though the focus is not lying on it.

Some feedback would be very much appreciated as well as tips how to best proceed in the game :)
Havev a good day,
Paragraph8
I suggest you play as mediumcore. so an enemy kill is actually a lucrative option. loot is a great catalyst. the blade of grass is the weapon of choice here until you can craft a nights edge. any decent bow with archery potions and jesters arrows will be handy. aim for the sword. then the shield. set a truce for when you are attempting wof. a 6 player wof wont exactly be easy on any of you.

I suggest you play as mediumcore. so an enemy kill is actually a lucrative option. loot is a great catalyst. the blade of grass is the weapon of choice here until you can craft a nights edge. any decent bow with archery potions and jesters arrows will be handy. aim for the sword. then the shield. set a truce for when you are attempting wof. a 6 player wof wont exactly be easy on any of you.

Hi Sash,
thanks for the good tips :)
I will forward them to my teammates. The blade of grass sounds pretty cool :)

Back
Top Bottom