Compilation world!

[Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Official Terrarian
This is a member run project! I am looking for donations for this world! Stay and read COMPLETELY PLEASE! This project is thoroughly diffucult and I cannot do it all on my own!

I am looking for expert builders and pokemon gem artists! I am making a world loaded with pokemon gem art, really cool builds, and most everything else a player would need. Things I am looking for for this world are as follows:

More pokemon gem art
pokemon we already have are: Lucario, pikachu, Mew, bulbasaur, blaziken, fennekin, serperior, zapdos, escavalier, joltik, pichu, cyndaquil, togepi, mega mewtwo y, throh, espurr, sawsbuck, charizard, blastoise, xerneas, and turtwig. ANY GEM ART POKEMON EXCEPT THOSE ARE BEING LOOKED FOR AND WORLDS WITH THOSE GEM ARTS WILL BE APPRECIATED IF SENT TO ME.

A marble and luminite brick castle
This will be used for spawn. I need the best builders to help with this.

really awesome biome house builds:
I am not talking just a 6 by 10 square house following rich mahogany: I need special houses, like a beehive house made of honey blocks on the branch of a rich mahogany living tree furnished with rich mahogany furniture

boss and invasion arenas:
both afk and not plz. as well as a WoF and Plantera AND ocean arena (those three not AFK) THE OCEAN ARENA NEEDS TO BE RIGHT OCEAN PLEASE!

any space creations
planets, moons, spaceships, ufos, space stations, anything will do. even a martian gem art.

finally, a personal request:
This may be in the project upon request, but this is mostly something extra: a gem art of what the True Adamantite Sword would look like.

Instructions for submission:

Post your world and what part of the compilation you are submitting. Do also tell me which direction from spawn it would be. And If you want credit for this, as it will be publicized, let me know with your submission

SPREAD THE WORD! THIS WILL BE BIG WHEN IT IS DONE!

Wouldnt this be easier if you just made a server and let people join to build and stuff?
I want to join, but i dont quite get it properly.​

You dont have to program taht stuff to make a server.

Unwanted things? Just get someone to get rid of them! Like me!
This guy
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<​

If you could make a server, using T-shock, and get those things i llisted above, I would be very grateful.

You could use T-edit to take the things listed, copy them and put them on a different world to get these things separated.

Pokémon gem art you say... I SHALL HELP, well if its okay with you...
[doublepost=1486532639,1486532563][/doublepost]also i could do the true adamantite sword if nobody else is...

also if you want, and have the room ill make the whole rest of the pokedex, along with the alolan forms

if you want i can build something, sry i'm not so much good with pixel art but if u want i can let you se some of my build!

Back
Top Bottom