Xbox One Complete lack of souls of night (fixed by unit one)

LeoFab

Skeletron
I have been farming killing hundreds of crimson enemies at 230 underground and have not gained a single soul this has been happening ever since the syncing data patch was released please fix this I require souls to continue the game

Yes I have defeated him multiple times thinking it might reset the soul spawn rate (I did not work) I require the souls of night to create a mechanical worm so I can kill plantera and make a magic harp

Its possible that its a crimson issue only. As on one of my worlds I have corruption and I am still able to get souls of night.

Very odd it may only be me than which is very confusing I'll wait and see if unit one replies to this thread because his tips usually work

Also I'm only having this problem with souls of night I can still get all of the other souls easily It may be a problem with the crimson or the soul of nights spawn rate

I have been farming killing hundreds of crimson enemies at 230 underground and have not gained a single soul this has been happening ever since the syncing data patch was released please fix this I require souls to continue the game
Hi @LeoFab it sounds like you are not far enough down. Instead of being in the "Underground" section, be in the "Cavern" section of the world.

Oh that actually makes sense looks like I have been farming to high up thank you so much for the help unit one you really are one of the smartest terrarians

Oh that actually makes sense looks like I have been farming to high up thank you so much for the help unit one you really are one of the smartest terrarians
I'm glad to help. :) Try out the Caverns and let me know if you start getting your souls of night.

Back
Top Bottom