tModLoader Completion (No Longer being Updated)

What do you guys think about the mod so far?

• Good

• Bad

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegt6

Official Terrarian
SmallLogo.png

MOD NO LONGER BEING WORKED ON
Hey! I need help with my mod. As of now, I'm the only one working on the mod.
It'd be EXTREMELY helpful if I could get a couple of sprites and coders.
Coders are top priority. Everyone that contributes will be credited!
Info

The Completion Mod is a QoL (Quality of Life) and Content mod for Terraria. It aims to make grindy parts easier and add lots of convenient items.
Yes... this means... unlimited/endless items.

This mod is a W.I.P., so expect issues here and there!

Completion.png

Content (items and stuff)
Currently, the mod offers endless versions of most consumable items (minus throwing weapons, which will be added in the next update) and will also add support for other mods. This means you can finally get your fix on unlimited Thorium potions, Calamity ammo, or Tremor... (pff) uh... stuff! I will be accepting suggestions for support for different mods! Just suggest it in the Discord!
Wiki.png

We have a wiki, too! Use this to find information on the different items here!
Mod Support(!)
Whattt? Mod support? Yep! Here's a list of mods and their supported versions (please note some unlimited versions of items may be buggy):

Inlustris
Calamity
Champion
Got a mod you want to have infinite items? Just tell me, I'll probably add support for it!
Other Stuff

Hey! I'm looking for coders and spriters to help me with some stuff. And when I say help me, I mean SERIOUSLY speed up the process it takes to make a mod. Admittedly, this mod isn't that large yet, nor is it that complex (yet), but having some helpers would really speed things up.

Credits and Links

• A BIG thanks to @Alpha To Zero for helping me with some coding.
  • A BIG thanks to RandomChampion for a few cool sword sprites (that haven't been implemented yet)!
  • A small thanks to me for making the mod. ;)
  • A BIG thanks to the tModLoader community for helping me with some coding issues.
  • And last, but not least, a HUGE thank you for the people that play and enjoy the mod. You're the people that encourage me to keep making this stuff!
Wanna find info on the different items and changes?
Look at the wiki!

The wiki is... pretty good(?) I guess. It relies on the community to update it, so if you need some information, feel free to ask! :D

Wanna interact with the community?

Join the Discord!

At the Discord, you can find beta releases and interact with other people that play the mod. Wanna suggest something, wanna report a bug? This is the place to do it!
Downloads will not be published here. You can download Completion on the mod browser or grab them from the Discord.

Last edited:
it don't work thats why I chose bad

but maybe if people freaking listen to me and help me install it I could of chose good

your all at fault unless you can help me

it don't work thats why I chose bad

but maybe if people freaking listen to me and help me install it I could of chose good

your all at fault unless you can help me
I'm sorry to hear this. Despite your rude and ignorant comment, how can I be of service?
Message me on discord: Steviegt6#9616

Either
A. They got a standalone version from gog or something, in which I do have to question why it cannot be updated still.
B. It was cracked. Now, I'm not accusing anyone, but I can't rule this out.

I don't think the mod will work with the TModLoader from that point in time; however feel free to try!

I got it from a friend who probebly got it from the web
Do you know what site? That way we can see if you can update it.
This discussion needs to stop now. Not only is it completely off-topic for this thread, it is against forum rules.

Discussing how to acquire cracked/pirated versions of the game is forbidden and subject to serious consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom