Weapons & Equip Concerning some of the new 1.3 accessories...

DJFlare84

Mechanic
General critiques and suggestions.

1. CELL PHONE
That is a LOT of clutter on my screen. Is there some way we could hide it and only have the information displayed on command? Either make it a right-click function, or make it so you have to be holding the Cell Phone (selected/in your hand) for the information to be displayed?
- Nevermind!

2. PUTRID SCENT
This is a pretty neat accessory, really! It and the Flesh Knuckles. Any chance we could see these combined with other accessories?

Putrid Scent is particularly great for summoners so maybe give the Pygmy Necklace a long-awaited combination with it? Voodoo Necklace - looks like a string of SHRUNKEN HEADS.

3. ALL THE CELESTIAL WINGS
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

Super aesthetically pleasing but functionally no better than regular wings! Either drop the stupid Luminite requirement or make them ACTUALLY AWESOME! I'd like to see them function like an even better version of the Shroomite Hoverboard, or even just free-flying like the Cosmic Car Key (although not indefinitely like the UFO).

Seriously. I killed the freaking MOON LORD. All I get is a rehashed Specter Wings? I'll just keep my damn Specter Wings. C'mon, guys! Seriously...

I don't even USE wings anymore because of the UFO! Giving these wings more precise control over flight would give people at least some motivation to actually use them (other than aesthetics, of course).

Okay so apparently the Celestial Wings DO do some neat stuff and I guess that's fine? I just have a few problems with it.

- The Nebula Cloak has 0 horizontal accelleration. Why? I have it set up so that I have the Mysterious Cloak over the wings and the wings only show up when I fly so it looks like the cloak unfolds into wings and it looks really boss. I'm used to running wings sans frostspark boots because I don't need the accelleration on land but I do when I fly, so Nebula Wings are perfect for this look but AWFUL for this strategy. Can we not do this please?

- The Stardust and Vortex wings do the cool shroomite hover thing but this eats through their flight time considerably making it seem completely pointless to do so.

- None of the wings have enough flight time to make me want to use them INSTEAD of a UFO for actual flying around in battle. Let's face it, that UFO is too super useful and it's easy enough to find.

Last edited:
1. Cellphone
Actually there is a way to disable the information currently. What you do is open up your inventory, then click on the little icons in the upper right area, which would usually show up under your mini map. Those icons represent the information they give and are toggable. You can turn them on/off.

1. Cellphone
Actually there is a way to disable the information currently. What you do is open up your inventory, then click on the little icons in the upper right area, which would usually show up under your mini map. Those icons represent the information they give and are toggable. You can turn them on/off.
Oh, well thank you!

Back
Top Bottom