Console Confusion about 1.4 on Consoles

Terrablade101

Terrarian
Hi there,
So as the title suggests, I’m confused about 1.4 on consoles. More specifically, it doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t just develop console straight into 1.4.1. As we all remember, 1.4.1 added like 26 PAGES of balance changes. It makes sense to me as to why 1.4.1 wasn’t added into mobile, as it dropped just a few weeks before mobile dropped 1.4. But since console is being developed months after 1.4.1 has been finished, it seems like it would make more sense to just finish off console so that way the DR Studios wouldn’t have to go back and change the stats of things that they just put in. Please let me know if this makes sense and why this isn’t happening. Thanks!

What we are just going straight into 1.4? I thought it was be 1.4.1.
They’re updating consoles to 1.4, then going back to mobile to update it to 1.4.1, and then coming back to console to update it to 1.4.1. That’s exactly why I’m confused as to why they don’t bring console to 1.4.1 with the 1.4 update.

Hi there,
So as the title suggests, I’m confused about 1.4 on consoles. More specifically, it doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t just develop console straight into 1.4.1. As we all remember, 1.4.1 added like 26 PAGES of balance changes. It makes sense to me as to why 1.4.1 wasn’t added into mobile, as it dropped just a few weeks before mobile dropped 1.4. But since console is being developed months after 1.4.1 has been finished, it seems like it would make more sense to just finish off console so that way the DR Studios wouldn’t have to go back and change the stats of things that they just put in. Please let me know if this makes sense and why this isn’t happening. Thanks!
Becuz there not done codding 1.4 into console

Becuz there not done codding 1.4 into console
I understand this, but I am just confused on why they don’t put in everything that is in the new update. For example, take the fledging wings. In 1.4, they are journey only, and in 1.4.1 they are found in sky chests. When they code it into the game I’m confused why they aren’t just putting it straight in as the 1.4.1 way because they know they will have to change it down the road.

I understand this, but I am just confused on why they don’t put in everything that is in the new update. For example, take the fledging wings. In 1.4, they are journey only, and in 1.4.1 they are found in sky chests. When they code it into the game I’m confused why they aren’t just putting it straight in as the 1.4.1 way because they know they will have to change it down the road.
I can’t explain it on their behalf but what I think it is because they want it to be sooner for 1.4 so they don’t want even more time wasted, 1.4.1 tweaks 1.4 hugely adds different stuff blah blah, they just want it out sooner I believe

Actually idk

Hi there,
i really hope a mod or dev gives a answer to this question

Back
Top Bottom