Mobile Connect to Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrariamike100

Terrarian
First of all I should say hello new forum. I am an old terrarian and user of the old forum. I just joined and I already love the new design.
I downloaded the android demo of Terraria and tried it for some time. I wanted to have all the features but, I had to buy it again! So, I believe that, the developers must add a button to connect to Steam, to be able to play the game without bying it twice.

I don't reckon this is likely to happen at all, I don't play games on mobile myself but I'm pretty sure you won't find many games which will be one purchase to go across platforms (with the exception of some games which work with both the PS3/4 and PS Vita). Also I don't think Valve offers a service like that, do they?

I don't reckon this is likely to happen at all, I don't play games on mobile myself but I'm pretty sure you won't find many games which will be one purchase to go across platforms (with the exception of some games which work with both the PS3/4 and PS Vita). Also I don't think Valve offers a service like that, do they?
But it would be good if they do it.

They are completely different Games from completely different Developers with different Content.
Cause the games have different Developers it is never going to happen.
Thats like assuming 505 Games will work for good and wont get any money, or Redigit will pay them a percentage of the Steam terraria sales.

just cause there is a Game on many Different Platforms does not mean in anyway it has the same Developers.
That may be the fact in Terms of Valve games since usually you can play those games on Windows Mac and Linux.
But you have to admit all these 3 platforms are overall Computers ( having different OS's and such)

So its not the same like having a game on pc on console ( which is completely different programming ) and Mobile devices ( same reason as console)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom