• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Connection error; I lost all my progress

EpicDark

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Well, I was playing in my normal world when the game suddenly took me out saying that I lost the connection, when I tried to join again my character had no name, default aspect, life and default mana, I tried to restart terraria, reinstall terraria, quit steam, watch for errors in local files, and reset my PC. It doesn't work, then try to remove it from the steam cloud, and it reset it totally, the name and character was good, but i didn't have anything, i tried to see steam cloud logs but it was just my world, and now i don't know what to do.

Does anyone has this same error, and could fix it?.

Attachments

Top Bottom