tModLoader Consolaria

Thanks for reporting! We released a fix for most of these issues, and two more are being worked on. Not sure what your problem with Tizona's projectiles is though - a screenshot could make it clearer. Also Albino Antlions don't drop the weapon because stationary Antlions don't do it in vanilla :)
Hello! Sorry for a late response! I actually forgot that normal Antlions don't drop a Mandible Blade, sorry for that.

Speaking of a Tizona issue, you can see on the screenshot that the projectiles look different. I've had this issue since the first 1.4.4.9 version of the mod.

Also, I've found more bugs:

Vulcan Bolts are still researchable. This is happenibg because items without a research value require 1 to be researched by default now (one of the changes of the tModLoader for 1.4.4.9).

Albino Chargers and Giant Albino Chargers can still drop a Mandible Blade.

Consolaria's Music Boxes recieve different prefixes when broken. In fact, they shouldn't be able to recieve prefixes at all.

An Eerie Ocram Music Box places a "normal" Ocram Music Box. Breaking a "normal" Ocram Music Box drops an eerie version instead of a "normal" one.

Consolaria's Music Boxes drop nothing when broken while they're playing music.

A Shadowbound Exoskeleton recieves weapon prefixes instead of the accessory prefixes.

The Eerie Ocram Music Box doesn't appear in the Boss Checklist as a possible loot.

A very small issue, but Consolaria's Star Toppers' "Placeable on a christmas tree" line appears to be below the "buy/sell price" line. This is a very minor issue, but I decided to report it as well.

I've noticed that if I invest and then remove the buff, I can't invest again immediately after. Is that intentional or not? Sounds like a situation that would occur in a plythrough extremely rarely (maybe the player would get rid of the buff by accident or something like that), I'm just interested to know if that's an oversight or not.

Attachments

• Tizona.png
    Tizona.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 43
Hello! Sorry for a late response! I actually forgot that normal Antlions don't drop a Mandible Blade, sorry for that.

Speaking of a Tizona issue, you can see on the screenshot that the projectiles look different. I've had this issue since the first 1.4.4.9 version of the mod.

Also, I've found more bugs: [...]
Thanks again! Regarding Mc MoneyPants, he's only supposed to offer one investment per day because every consequtive use costs more gold. So not being able to reactivate the cancelled buff is rather due to the way it's coded than by design, but I can't really see this being a major problem for the players

Version 2.1.0.6 has been published to Stable

- Fixed bosses appearing on the edge of the world when summoned using cheats
- Fixed multiple issues related to placing and breaking Music Boxes
- Fixed Tizona projectile missing its texture unless True Night's Edge has been used
- Fixed Albino Chargers dropping regular Mandible Blades
- Fixed Vulcan Bolts still being a researchable item in Journey Mode
- Fixed Shadowbound Exoskeleton receiving weapon prefixes instead of accessory prefixes
- Fixed Mc MoneyPants immediately respawning after being killed
- Fixed Christmas tree topper description appearing below item price

Special thanks to @TOMKA for reporting the majority of issues addressed in these last two updates

I found a strange quirk with the wishbone. Wishbone's effects will end at both 2:10am and 11:10am Terraria time, instead of 4:30am like Angler quests or the like.

Hello! I want to report a bug I've found. The banners are displayed weirdly when attached to plaforms. Here's a screenshot.
By the way, could you, please, add Music Display mod support? That would be cool.

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom