• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Consolaria

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
Some Bugs I've noticed : Firstly this mod's bosses don't remain "checked" in Boss Checklist. The "check mark" after defeating the bosses disappears after leaving the world.
And the Staff of Eternity's minions deal really low damage from their demon scythe projectiles. And their scythes deal magic damage ?(Noticed from Colored Damage Mod).

Great to see the mod is doing well !
Thanks for the report on Staff of Eternity! The checklist fix is already included in the next update.

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
Consolaria 1.1.3 is out on mod browser! What's new:

- Moved Lepus to its intended place in boss progression
- Added ground pound for normal mode Lepus (but smaller radius and less often)
- Turkor received two new attacks - thanks @Gameraiders101 for the feedback!
- Turkor is less likely to despawn if the player is too far away
- Ocram is now less frustrating
- New Servant of Ocram AI - no more virgin follow, chad dash instead!
- Ocram's Expert scythe attack from the sky is replaced with epic gamer skulls
- Glorious resprites for Suspicious Looking Skull and Cursed Fang
- Buffed Turkey Staff, Staff of Eternity and Dragon's Breath
- Fixed checklist issues
- Horn o' Plenty works properly on hotkey
- Probably some other miscellaneous changes

Last edited:

Quinn The Wolf

Plantera
ill be partying once this mod is finished!!!

i mean whit the death of these amayzing content pieces even tho theyll live on on the ps3 and 3ds for me :p but id always wondered how fast ocram dies when the terrarian or meowmere is used hehe haha >:D

and not to forget my favorite pets of all time, (wolf fang) the werewolf, (petri dish) the slime and the pot o gold (leprechaun) becouse who doesnt love a pot o' gold hahahahahahah

been playing this since it got opened up :D and now it seems closer to be finished then ever! ^W^

Vlad Terrarian

The Destroyer
There is no point on copying content as same as on Mobile version. Cause they deleted all exclusive content in 1.3 mobile update. So, this is a chance to make content more uniqe, like @Gameraiders101 mentioned to make Ocram literally like endgame boss before Moon Lord. Probably before Cultist and after Duke Fishron.

Also could you make Tizona and Tonbogiri more powerful?

DrakeLyon

Golem
I really like this mod. Out of all of the other ones, this mod at least doesn't change everything about the game in general, but rather returns content that has been removed from the game in the past.
I'm looking forward to any updates and I hope you guys continue to bring us content that the developers have removed.

ZombieKillerX

Skeletron
There is no point on copying content as same as on Mobile version. Cause they deleted all exclusive content in 1.3 mobile update. So, this is a chance to make content more uniqe, like @Gameraiders101 mentioned to make Ocram literally like endgame boss before Moon Lord. Probably before Cultist and after Duke Fishron.

Also could you make Tizona and Tonbogiri more powerful?
You can only find mobile stuff on 3ds now.

DrakeLyon

Golem
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there any way to make the event specific things happen only during the events that are tailored to them? Like, I just started using this mod and I'm noticing the Diseaster bunny already.. and it's almost the end of September. Just seems WAY out of place.

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there any way to make the event specific things happen only during the events that are tailored to them? Like, I just started using this mod and I'm noticing the Diseaster bunny already.. and it's almost the end of September. Just seems WAY out of place.
This is made for people to be able to encounter seasonal content without having to change the date on their computers, but I think we can add a config option for this if someone doesn't want it

DrakeLyon

Golem
This is made for people to be able to encounter seasonal content without having to change the date on their computers, but I think we can add a config option for this if someone doesn't want it
Oh that would be cool! :) One thing I've always liked about Terraria is the seasonal events so getting to experience all of them properly year-round would be great. All-around I genuinely love the work you guys have already done so far.

Last edited:

Andrew Luceo

Skeletron Prime
So are the Oktoberfest and valentine's day and christmas, halloween, saint patrick's day events already added.
also are you going to expand these events or add new ones (like holidays such as one for the spanish day of the dead or the jewish hanukkah or african american kwanzaa) like you did with the bosses.

Top Bottom