tModLoader Consolaria

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there any way to make the event specific things happen only during the events that are tailored to them? Like, I just started using this mod and I'm noticing the Diseaster bunny already.. and it's almost the end of September. Just seems WAY out of place.

This is made for people to be able to encounter seasonal content without having to change the date on their computers, but I think we can add a config option for this if someone doesn't want it

This is made for people to be able to encounter seasonal content without having to change the date on their computers, but I think we can add a config option for this if someone doesn't want it
Oh that would be cool! :) One thing I've always liked about Terraria is the seasonal events so getting to experience all of them properly year-round would be great. All-around I genuinely love the work you guys have already done so far.

Last edited:
So are the Oktoberfest and valentine's day and christmas, halloween, saint patrick's day events already added.
also are you going to expand these events or add new ones (like holidays such as one for the spanish day of the dead or the jewish hanukkah or african american kwanzaa) like you did with the bosses.

So are the Oktoberfest and valentine's day and christmas, halloween, saint patrick's day events already added.
also are you going to expand these events or add new ones (like holidays such as one for the spanish day of the dead or the jewish hanukkah or african american kwanzaa) like you did with the bosses.

I think we won't add new holidays for a single reason that this mod's purpose is only to bring back content that existed within the game in some way (although expanding it when necessary), and new events may just be excessive.

Huge 1.2 update is out on Mod Browser!
changelog

- Added console exclusive enemies with epic new attacks
--- No Shadow Slime
--- Honestly, screw Shadow Slime
--- Albino Antlion is trying hard not to summon demons and imps like he did during tests
--- Banners for these enemies exist as well
- Added exclusive pets including extra cute Guinea pig
--- ^ A lot of resprites here ^
- Added seasonal event date restrictions - disabled by default, can be enabled via config button
- Ocram's loot underwent a huge rework
--- Armor sets resprited epicly
--- Stat boosts are rebalanced
--- Glorious new set bonuses
--- Added 'ancient' versions for Dragon, Titan and Spectral armor sets (old sprites)
--- Ancient versions are obtained from Ocram while normal ones are crafted
--- Eye of Ocram, Eternity Staff and Dragon's Breath are obtained from Ocram while Tizona, Tonbogiri and Vulcan Crossbow are exclusively crafted
--- Tizona, Tonbogiri and Eye of Ocram received proper attacks
--- New sprites for Soul of Blight, Vulcan Crossbow and Eye of Ocram
--- Added Sparkly Wings
--- Adamantite is removed from the drop pool
- Added Roman Candle
- Removed Roman Candle
- Replaced Turkor's body texture
- It's been poorly resized and crappy for like half a year and nobody noticed
- There's probably something I missed
- Thanks to everyone for their support
- Thanks to Zadum4ivii and Veron for helping out
- Thanks to me for writing some code
- I'll never do that again
- I'm actually surprised we released the update in time
- Happy Halloween!

Безымянный.png

Since I can't test this uodate myself now, I will ask some questions about it:
1. Do Archdemons drop crystal shards like they did on mobike version? In my opinion, they shouldn't because it's a bit OP.
2. Can I summon console exclusive pet AND other pet together? Because I had my favourite pet on console version (Werewolf) and I want to use it with my favourite PC pet (Puppy). Also, do they deal one damge, when they touch any enemy, like they did on console version?
3. Can you add Shadow slime? After reading this, I got sad, because of how lonely his is now (he is the only enemy, which isn't on PC even with mods) ;( #BRINGSHADOWSLIMEBACK!
Also, could you update the forum page? (Put changelog there, change description, possibly add some screenshots). From what I've read, update is VERY COOL! Good luck on further mod's progression! (By the way, didn't you think of an idea of making some cross-content with your Rise of Ages mod such as add more Easter exlusive content, which will be active when Consolaria installed, etc?)
Edit: just fixed annoying mistakes, which were made because it's hard to type on phone.

Last edited:
Since I can't test this uodate myself now, I will ask some questions about it:
1. Do Archdemons drop crystal shards like they did on mobike version? In my opinion, they shouldn't because it's a bit OP.
2. Can I summon console exclusive pet AND other pet together? Because I had my favourite pet on console version (Werewolf) and I want to use it with my favourite PC pet (Puppy). Also, do they deal one damge, when they touch any enemy, like they did on console version?
3. Can you add Shadow slime? After reading this, I git sad, because of how lonely his is now (he us the only enemy, which isn't on PC even with mods) ;( #BRINGSHADOWSLIMEBACK!
Also, could you update the forum page? (Put changelog there, change description, possibly add some screenshots). From what I've read, update is VERY COOL! Good luck on further mod's progression! (By the way, didn't you think of an idea of making some cross-content with your Rise of Ages mod such as add more Easter exlusive content, which will be active when Consolaria installed, etc?)
1) We didn't add Arch Demon yet, but in future he wouldn't drop any crystal shards.
2) You can't summon two pets together, also they don't deal any damage.
3) Maybe.
Forum page will be updated soon.
Rise of Ages has crossover content with Consolaria.

Woo! Great update guys!! I'm so excited for the progression of this mod :)
On a side note, I'd also be interested in bringing back the Shadow Slime, regardless of how annoying those things were. Maybe that could also be a config enabled-only option as well.

Could someone tell me what's the big deal with shadow slimes? I just remember them being palette swaps of corrupt slimes. Were they faster or something?

Thanks. Then IMO there is not much reason for adding them since they are almost carbon copies of their original, not to mention WEAKER copies? Maybe for completeness' sake, but they are pretty lame compared to, maybe, shadow mummies which look pretty good and are actually a bit more tanky.

They did a little less damage and a lot less HP as well. The Shadow Slimes' Slimelings also jumped less frequently. Not many differences but the exclusivity is mainly what I was hoping for in the wholeness of the Consolaria project.
That being said, it's only a minor thing that I desire out of it, nothing I couldn't live without lol.

1.2.1 update is live on Mod Browser!

- Improved Warlock armor set
-- Completely new sprites
-- Rebalanced set bonus
-- Fixed Warlock Hood rarity
-- Old armor textures moved to a new 'ancient' version
- AchievementLib-based achievements for Lepus, Turkor and Ocram!
- Turkor's body health is greatly reduced, head health is increased
-- These changes should make the fight more dynamic and less frustratingly long
- Changed Ocram skull attack sound effects
- Fixed skull attack sound effects playing in Normal mode fight for no reason
- Skulls are slightly slower but still spooky
- Resprited Great Drumstick and Turkor Trophy
- Small changes to Lepus and Turkor trophy sprites and items
- Improved visuals for Eye of Eternity minion
- Eye of Eternity lasers should no longer damage the player
- Improved Ocram map icon and Cursed Fang sprite (once again)
- Added Shadow Slime because you asked for it
- It still sucks though
- Added a respective banner
- Improved Slime pet sprite (and added transparency)
- Fixed Ostara's Gift not working in multiplayer (probably)
- This will be the last update for a while, have fun!

Скриншот 10-11-2019 182440.png

Back
Top Bottom