tModLoader Consolaria

Discussion in 'Released' started by Hastur, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

Yay, new update! 1.0.3 adds Chinese New Year stuff - Mythical Wyvern, Mythical vanity set and a throwing weapon!

Also, mod is finally out on Mod Browser, so now it's much easier to download!

Nova Dee, Blanky200411 and Kojiro_S like this.
  2. Blanky200411

Blanky200411 Terrarian

Amazing job guys! The only problem I have actually is that you can only damage the Mythical Wyvern by attacking the head, which is unlike a normal wyvern where the whole body is its hitbox.

3. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

We already fixed that.

Blanky200411 likes this.
  4. TOMKA

TOMKA Terrarian

If you port pets from mobile Terraria, could you make them be used together with pc version's pets?Because I think a lot of people have their favorite pets in both versions, so it will be a little present for them to use mobile pets together with PC pets.

5. Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S Spazmatism

I think many console & mobile pets should be minions instead, since they actually dealt (minimum) damage on contact.

6. HallowKingJerrold

HallowKingJerrold Spazmatism

Welcome back, Ocram! I missed you so much!

7. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

I think, we can do something like this.

Kojiro_S likes this.
  8. Blanky200411

Blanky200411 Terrarian

Thank you! Could you possibly do the Arch Wyvern next? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult since you've already added a wyvern type enemy.

9. champ409687

champ409687 Terrarian

Nice Mod! However, there needs to be one change. Can you change the ai of the ocram just like the original? that would be very cool:D

10. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

We add it with other mobs in special update.

Kojiro_S likes this.
  11. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

Another update is out! 1.0.4 is quite small tho, but prepares stuff for something major! It adds three vanity sets along with Festive Hat.

Next update will be bigger, but will also take more time to prepare. We aim with it for late November - early December.

Blanky200411 and Kojiro_S like this.
  12. RevanGarcia

RevanGarcia Terrarian

Hype Energy bigger that Warframe's Fortuna update.

13. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

Are you planning on adding any weapons or accessories for Lepus and Turkor that aren't in Mobile? I just think they need more reason to be fought.

I can help balance them. Also, maybe Biome-style chest mimics for the holidays without a boss? Like a St. Patrick's Day Mimic, an Oktoberfest Mimic, you get the idea.

14. Blanky200411

Blanky200411 Terrarian

Great!

15. Chaoraiser256

Chaoraiser256 Terrarian

Any chance at adding the exclusive Star Toppers? (Like Star Topper 4, Console editions had two of them), I reckon there is plans for that but I wasn't sure if anyone was aware those even existed, theyre pretty obscure.

16. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

Interesting ideas, maybe we use some of them.

17. Burst

Burst Golem

Is the Mythical Wyvern meant to spawn in the Crimson?

18. Kaulquapunzel

Kaulquapunzel Terrarian

The mod is great, but if you want to play with it in the multiplayer, it disables itself again.

19. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

Just an idea. Maybe you could add in those Chattering Teeth Bombs that were planned for Terraria? I think it would be an awesome addition!

EDIT: Just realised they are already in the game. My bad!

20. Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S Spazmatism

The mythical wyvern is spawning everywhere! Even in the caverns, where they despawn immediately. Even when I'm chilling at home behind walls, BAM! Surprise buttsecs!