For some reason I haven't seen a Albino antlion or Shadow Slime in my world.
Update 1.2.3 is out!
- Added Monokuma, Monomi, Shiren and Toro's vanity sets from various Japanese console versions
- Added a brand new soundtrack for Ocram fight, composed by Fyerow & Croul!
- Added Ocram Music Box
- Improved Ocram Treasure Bag sprite
- Rebalanced Ocram's phase 2 laser attack
- Improved Turkor's head animation
- Fixed Turkor's neck appearing above the head
- Fixed Trophies not appearing on the map
- Added Purple Stucco and Purple Stucco Wall
- Added banners for Diseaster Bunny, Dragon Skull & Mythical Wyvern
- Fixed Dragon Skull animation
- Reduced Spectral Elemental's teleportation abilities
- Improved Spectral Elemental and Spectral Arrow visuals
- Moved George's and Fabulous sets to Clothier's shop (as seen in vanilla)
- Moved Lepus to pre-EOC in Boss Checklist
- Added Spicy Sauce effect to Great Drumstick
- Removed Egg Cannon bullet consumption
We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.I have watched the showcases, and where did Ocram's power go? His absolute laser spam is gone! Barely any scythes! AND HIS MINIONS SUCK! Where is the original?!?!?
Well then I will look at any reviews for Ocram'n'Stuff. And what you call 'balancing' I call making him no longer even a challenge.We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.