• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Consolaria

fullyvoided

Terrarian
out of curiousity before i try the mod i was wondering if this added a few of the more region specific content

Stuff like the Spike chunsoft vanity sets in japan. like the Monokuma and Monomi vanity sets and stuff.

or is there legal/rule issues with that?

PeacefulPotato

Skeletron
Update 1.2.3 is out!

CH8QzL7vDeo.jpg

- Added Monokuma, Monomi, Shiren and Toro's vanity sets from various Japanese console versions
- Added a brand new soundtrack for Ocram fight, composed by Fyerow & Croul!
- Added Ocram Music Box
- Improved Ocram Treasure Bag sprite
- Rebalanced Ocram's phase 2 laser attack
- Improved Turkor's head animation
- Fixed Turkor's neck appearing above the head
- Fixed Trophies not appearing on the map
- Added Purple Stucco and Purple Stucco Wall
- Added banners for Diseaster Bunny, Dragon Skull & Mythical Wyvern
- Fixed Dragon Skull animation
- Reduced Spectral Elemental's teleportation abilities
- Improved Spectral Elemental and Spectral Arrow visuals
- Moved George's and Fabulous sets to Clothier's shop (as seen in vanilla)
- Moved Lepus to pre-EOC in Boss Checklist
- Added Spicy Sauce effect to Great Drumstick
- Removed Egg Cannon bullet consumption

TerrariaOn3DS

Skeletron Prime
I have watched the showcases, and where did Ocram's power go? His absolute laser spam is gone! Barely any scythes! AND HIS MINIONS SUCK! Where is the original?!?!?

TerrariaOn3DS

Skeletron Prime
Okay, he shoots way less of EVERYTHING in the Consolaria mod, that includes lasers, scythes, and minions! he seems a bit slower to me and his minions are PITIFUL here! They come in less bulk, and are MASSIVELY slower and weaker!

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
I have watched the showcases, and where did Ocram's power go? His absolute laser spam is gone! Barely any scythes! AND HIS MINIONS SUCK! Where is the original?!?!?
We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.

TerrariaOn3DS

Skeletron Prime
We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.
Well then I will look at any reviews for Ocram'n'Stuff. And what you call 'balancing' I call making him no longer even a challenge.

Top Bottom