tModLoader Consolaria

Any soundtracks we use now or will use in future are ported from the mobile version

Mobile seasonal bosses are in higher priority rn, but the japanese exclusives will most likely be added later
What I meant was if the console music was a setting you can turn on, Like you go into settings click a button and then space music turns to console.

Are Ocram's super long invincibility phases intentional? If so, is there something I'm missing? (I'm playing on Expert btw)

What I meant was if the console music was a setting you can turn on, Like you go into settings click a button and then space music turns to console.

Oh, sorry then. Yes, we can probably do that using the config file.

Are Ocram's super long invincibility phases intentional? If so, is there something I'm missing? (I'm playing on Expert btw)

His invincibility phases last as long as he has active minions summoned. We could change that if its too hard to avoid

will you add the prism of Danann an nonexistent weapon made of rainbow pieces.
...what.
I think you have the wrong thread. This is a mod that adds cut Console content to the PC version.
It has nothing to do with adding new items unless it's to fill a gap that Console had.
Besides that description is so incredibly vague that nobody could add anything based on that.

In terraria during the st. Patrick's day event the rainbow piece fall from the sky in the day the guide says that if you get enough of them you can create the prism of Danann which is named after the Danann the gods of Irish Celtic mythology

In terraria during the st. Patrick's day event the rainbow piece fall from the sky in the day the guide says that if you get enough of them you can create the prism of Danann which is named after the Danann the gods of Irish Celtic mythology

He's actually right!

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Rainbow_Piece

Read the Trivia section. "The Guide references that the rainbow pieces are parts of a greater object, the Prism Danann. However, there is no such item in the game."

Danann is actually a race of supernatural beings in Irish mythology, apparently.

Very interesting find! I wasn't even aware of this until now.

He's actually right!

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Rainbow_Piece

Read the Trivia section. "The Guide references that the rainbow pieces are parts of a greater object, the Prism Danann. However, there is no such item in the game."

Danann is actually a race of supernatural beings in Irish mythology, apparently.

Very interesting find! I wasn't even aware of this until now.
Wait. What.
HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN A THING??????
OH. Mobile only. That explains why I had no clue this existed.
Okay in that case it's fair to ask to have that added. In fact, adding a whole set of holiday Irish-themed items during St. Patrick's Day season would be amazing and...
I kind of want it now.

Well heck, I owe you an apology. I thought I knew about all the events in every version but that one slipped right by me somehow.
Sorry about my response before, I had no idea you were suggesting something that was actually hinted at in a different edition.

So im guessing everyone but me knows how to craft the skull but me?

...do people actually play modded without Recipe Browser?
5 Souls of F/S/M, 5 Hellstone/Adamantite|Titanium Bars, and 10 Bones at a Demon Altar.

Also Uh, @Hastur hey uh, pretty major bug report here, but I'm afraid I have NO IDEA what's causing it.
In my multiplayer world, everything has been working fine, but upon summoning Ocram (and only Ocram, other modded bosses work fine) he was completely invisible aside from his map marker. (The servents were not). Once we got him to ... what I assume is his second phase, he remained invincible and the entire screen starting flickering horribly all over the place with a bunch of seemingly random colors and blocks kept disappearing and...
TL;DR it was awful and if I was epilleptic I prolly would have had a seizure so this is a pretty massive issue.
It's not a hardware issue because we both experienced the exact same problems and are on vastly different systems (though we are both on Windows 10)

Monster Expert 1.2
Reduced Grinding 4.33.1
Angler Quest Announcement 2.2
Copper To Wire 1.1.3
Wireless 1.5
Boss Checklist 0.2
Leveled 0.9.7.5
Piercing Projectile Fox 1.3
Antiaris 0.1.0.11
Miniboss Expansion 0.9
Dryad's Wood Stash 1.0.5
Plentiful Ores 1.3
Better Take A Power Tool 1.5.0.1
Not Enough Flamethrowers 0.5.1
No More Tombs 1.0.1
Critter Craze 0.1.1.3
Mod Helpers (Hamstar's Helpers) 3.1.0.4
TerrariaHooks 0.13
Summoners Association 0.3
Builder's Toolbox 1.1.1
Virtuous Weapon Pack 1.1.1.2
WeaponOut 1.6.3
Dye Easy 1.7
Consolaria 1.0.6 (I think? The latest version on Mod Browser, anyway. Hard to tell because the text is cut off by some icons because it's far too long a name)
Reforge Armor 1.0
Just Another Alchemist NPC 2.3
No Text Pulse 1.0.2
Chad's Furniture 1.4.1
Idglib 2.2
Ophioid 1.92
Yet Another Boss Health Bar 1.3.2
Boss Highlights 0.2.2
Vanilla Tweaks 2.9
Wormholes 1.8.1.1
Box Of Gadgets 0.1.0.2
Solutions 1.4.1
Directional Melee 0.1.0
Friendly NPCs Don't Die 1.1
Vex's Hotkeys 1.0.0.1
Item Stats+ 1.3.2
Full Health Respawn 0.0.1
Reduced Respawn Timer 0.0.2
Better Buffs 1.2.1.2
Buffed Damage Over Time Debuffs 0.3.0.2
Melee To Throwing 1.2
What Ammo Does It Shoot? 0.1.1
Ammobox+ 1.4.4.1
Crouch, Crawl, and Roll 1.1.1
Thorium 1.5.0.4
Helpful Hotkeys 1.5.5
Wing Slot 1.6.2
Recipe Browser 0.7
Which Mod Is This From? 2.6
Auto Trash 0.3.1
Magic Storage 0.4.3.3
Miscellania 1.6.5
DNI Equipment Upgrade 1.3.2.1
More Chest Loot 0.6
Infinity - Endless Items 19.0
Prefixes For Enemies 2.0.0

EDIT:
I tested in Singleplayer and Ocram worked perfectly fine. Same mod setup and everything.
In multiplayer, he again spawned invisible and we just used the Enchanted Sundial to despawn him because we didn't want to deal with his second phase's horrid screen-flickering again.

So yeah, it definitely appears to be a multiplayer-specific issue.

Last edited:
...do people actually play modded without Recipe Browser?
5 Souls of F/S/M, 5 Hellstone/Adamantite|Titanium Bars, and 10 Bones at a Demon Altar.

Also Uh, @Hastur hey uh, pretty major bug report here, but I'm afraid I have NO IDEA what's causing it.
In my multiplayer world, everything has been working fine, but upon summoning Ocram (and only Ocram, other modded bosses work fine) he was completely invisible aside from his map marker. (The servents were not). Once we got him to ... what I assume is his second phase, he remained invincible and the entire screen starting flickering horribly all over the place with a bunch of seemingly random colors and blocks kept disappearing and...
TL;DR it was awful and if I was epilleptic I prolly would have had a seizure so this is a pretty massive issue.
It's not a hardware issue because we both experienced the exact same problems and are on vastly different systems (though we are both on Windows 10)

Monster Expert 1.2
Reduced Grinding 4.33.1
Angler Quest Announcement 2.2
Copper To Wire 1.1.3
Wireless 1.5
Boss Checklist 0.2
Leveled 0.9.7.5
Piercing Projectile Fox 1.3
Antiaris 0.1.0.11
Miniboss Expansion 0.9
Dryad's Wood Stash 1.0.5
Plentiful Ores 1.3
Better Take A Power Tool 1.5.0.1
Not Enough Flamethrowers 0.5.1
No More Tombs 1.0.1
Critter Craze 0.1.1.3
Mod Helpers (Hamstar's Helpers) 3.1.0.4
TerrariaHooks 0.13
Summoners Association 0.3
Builder's Toolbox 1.1.1
Virtuous Weapon Pack 1.1.1.2
WeaponOut 1.6.3
Dye Easy 1.7
Consolaria 1.0.6 (I think? The latest version on Mod Browser, anyway. Hard to tell because the text is cut off by some icons because it's far too long a name)
Reforge Armor 1.0
Just Another Alchemist NPC 2.3
No Text Pulse 1.0.2
Chad's Furniture 1.4.1
Idglib 2.2
Ophioid 1.92
Yet Another Boss Health Bar 1.3.2
Boss Highlights 0.2.2
Vanilla Tweaks 2.9
Wormholes 1.8.1.1
Box Of Gadgets 0.1.0.2
Solutions 1.4.1
Directional Melee 0.1.0
Friendly NPCs Don't Die 1.1
Vex's Hotkeys 1.0.0.1
Item Stats+ 1.3.2
Full Health Respawn 0.0.1
Reduced Respawn Timer 0.0.2
Better Buffs 1.2.1.2
Buffed Damage Over Time Debuffs 0.3.0.2
Melee To Throwing 1.2
What Ammo Does It Shoot? 0.1.1
Ammobox+ 1.4.4.1
Crouch, Crawl, and Roll 1.1.1
Thorium 1.5.0.4
Helpful Hotkeys 1.5.5
Wing Slot 1.6.2
Recipe Browser 0.7
Which Mod Is This From? 2.6
Auto Trash 0.3.1
Magic Storage 0.4.3.3
Miscellania 1.6.5
DNI Equipment Upgrade 1.3.2.1
More Chest Loot 0.6
Infinity - Endless Items 19.0
Prefixes For Enemies 2.0.0

EDIT:
I tested in Singleplayer and Ocram worked perfectly fine. Same mod setup and everything.
In multiplayer, he again spawned invisible and we just used the Enchanted Sundial to despawn him because we didn't want to deal with his second phase's horrid screen-flickering again.

So yeah, it definitely appears to be a multiplayer-specific issue.

Wow, sounds scary. We'll test this and try to fix if possible.
Thanks for your report!

Wow, sounds scary. We'll test this and try to fix if possible.
Thanks for your report!
I hope that you can reproduce it and find a fix, because yeah, it was incredibly nasty. I've never seen anything like that happen in Terraria before.
Unfortunately means we had to skip Ocram. From what little we did get of the boss fight though, the mechanics are quite neat, and he's definitely challenging!
(Granted the invisibility may have added to the challenge somewhat.)

hey, once this mod is done, maybe add the japanese console version items here as well? unless a mod has already done that (havent seen that mod being a thing) but if you dont know what the japanese console version has, https://terraria.wiki.gg/Category:Japanese_console_content is what is has in it, would be nice seeing either that in this mod, or another mod (since i dont believe that is removed from the game)

Evil bear is evil

Hmm... It's kinda cool to download this mod if you didn't bought the old-gen console version. (I have PSVita version)
Also it has some unobtainable stuff which is cool and kinda legal!

Back
Top Bottom