tModLoader Consolaria

huh i men i wish the consolaria team can mold ocram into a unique boss instead of spammy retinazer

i currently overhaul it,here a quick look at phase 3
0CR4M.png

Sorry to sound like im rushing you or something but when will the update will be released its taking forever!
edit:I go on rise of ages discord and mr pigeon says that consolaria turkor and lepus update will be out as soon as hastur fixes some bugs that mr pigeon found, so now ill wait for the update!

Last edited:
Speaking of mod support: could you mark the suspicious looking skull as a boss summon item in Recipe Browser?

Also, I hope Ocram is as accurate as possible to the console version in Normal mode and more original in Expert mode. It seems like the perfect compromise.

Hastur, are you by any chance using the GlowMask API? Because I just installed your mod and the slimes went colorless.

Your mod was the only thing I updated today, and Lithos' Armory (the only other mod to have caused this problem) haven't been updating in some time now since the last hotfix, which removed the cause.

I was looking at costumes recently on the terraria wiki. I saw a costume set called monokuma and I fell in love with it. Of course, it's japanese only and I see nothing in any mods so far that have this. If it's in here, let me know, and if not, is it being a planned feature? Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom