tModLoader Consolaria

I was looking at costumes recently on the terraria wiki. I saw a costume set called monokuma and I fell in love with it. Of course, it's japanese only and I see nothing in any mods so far that have this. If it's in here, let me know, and if not, is it being a planned feature? Thank you so much.

We are planning to add all the japanese exclusive sets! But as soon as we can get their source animations

the mod off and the slimes got their color back.

We are searching for something that might cause this. Pretty weird to have a bug such unrelated to the mod's content

Ok but how do you get cursed stuffing and the holy hand grenades?

Stuffing drops from harpies, and Turkey Feather is bought from the Merchant. Holy Hand Grenade? Uhh... Hastur forgot to add a recipe for it.
Also, Suspicious Looking Egg drops from corrupted bunnies and... bone serpent! Instead of crimson ones, of course.

Sooo... Just wait for a hotfix.

Please add Arch-Wyvern, Dragon Skull, Orca and Vampire Miner next.

For the White Thread item (used to create Japanese vanity items), could you change the recipe to use instead a material that makes more sense for the white color, such as Cobweb? In the Japanese release it's a direct replacement for the Purple thread so it uses glowing mushrooms.

Do you think you could touch worldgen to add the Heart Shrines and Jungle Sanctums, perhaps with about the same rarity as living trees and pyramids so they don't necessarily appear in all maps?

Ok, quick day 2 bug/weird thing/slight nitpick report.
1. When the update dropped, slimes became colorless.
2. I watched Gameraider's video on the update, and when he used the horn o' plenty, it was consumed when it shouldn't be.
3. The Holy Hand Grenade doesn't have a recipe.

Oh and, not to throw any shade at Drunken Cat, but I think in the mobile version, Turkor's neck was more free-roam. (Look at a video of his fight in the mobile version, you'll see whan I mean.)
k that's all bye :happy:

(Patiently waits for the console enemy update)

I suspect the bug affects all the slimes that use the basic slime sprites and then color it; while slimes that have their own sprites are unaffected.

Colorless:
  • Blue Slime
  • Green Slime
  • Rainbow Slime
  • Green Slime
  • Purple Slime
  • Red Slime
  • Yellow Slime
  • Jungle Slime
  • Pinky
Colorful:
  • King Slime
  • Lava Slime
  • Illuminant Slime
  • Ice Slime
  • Crimslime
  • Spiked Ice Slime
  • Spiked Jungle Slime
  • Umbrella Slime
  • Present Slime (all four types)
  • Spiked Slime
  • Slimeling
  • Slimer
  • Toxic Sludge
  • Gastropod
Hard to tell because of their natural color:
  • Mother Slime
  • Baby Slime
  • Black Slime
  • Dungeon Slime
  • Bunny Slime

Hotfix v.1.1.1 is out on Mod Browser!
Thanks for your help with finding bugs! :D

- fixed colorless slimes
- fixed consuming the Horn o' plenty on healing hotkey
- added recipe for Holy Hand Grenade
- changed drop rates of summoning items for Lepus and Turkor
- Diseaster Bunnies now have a chance to spawn if Lepus is not defeated in a world. They occasionally drop Suspicious Looking Eggs.
- something I might have forgotten about

wait, what texture pack is the last screenshot from? the tree textures i mean.

That screenshot was made in the Backwoods, added by our WIP second mod, Rise of Ages (it is also already deleted to avoid any confusion)

Is it possible for the Suspicious Looking Apple to be added to the game. wiki page here: Suspicious Looking Apple but i stead of it being a pet, it's a minion that shoots bazooka shells and grenades (that don't destroy blocks.)

Worm pet is going to be added, but most probably just as a pet with no attack potential.

Do the Bone Serpents still drop the Lepus summoner? I spent about 4 hours in the underworld with battle potions and can't seem to get the summoner to drop.
For more detail - I got an egg from a Bone Serpent right after the update that added Lepus/Turkor. I guess that was a bug?

Last edited:
In Multiplayer, on a Dedicated Server, summoning Lepus with the egg causes him to spawn, and then instantly despawn on the first time he's hit.
Using Cheat Sheet to spawn him in, however, does not cause this issue.

Edit: Confirmed the same occurs with Turkor.
Also on the subject of Turkor, I'd reccommend mentioning in the tooltip of the Stuffing that you need a pet turkey to use it.

Both also do not appear checked off on Boss Checklist when beaten under these circumstances.

Last edited:
Uh, there's nothing to update about the Recipe Browser as far as I know. Just checked the Mod Browser to be sure.

EDIT: Just got the needed items to make the grenade on Mobile and went to a Work Bench. Confirmed, no recipe available.

So, guys... Any idea?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom