tModLoader Consolaria

I think the Dragon's Breath should be buffed. Me and my friend were doing a Flamethrower only playthrough, and we were so hyped by it's stats. But, when we tested it, it felt like such a let down. Now, it's current stats can remain the same, but it needs to deal damage more rapidly, if you know what I'm saying.

Is Ocram suppost to be ridiculously difficult? I'm having trouble killing him in my modded playthough with how much damage he does in expert mode

Is Ocram suppost to be ridiculously difficult? I'm having trouble killing him in my modded playthough with how much damage he does in expert mode
You're right, he looks a lot harder than the original version. I was a bit surprised to find out that he had 50,000 health just in normal mode.

You're right, he looks a lot harder than the original version. I was a bit surprised to find out that he had 50,000 health just in normal mode.
I took a hit from his scythes and they did about 220 damage to me, and I'm in expert mode. Doesn't really fit his place in being after the mech bosses in Boss Checklist

I took a hit from his scythes and they did about 220 damage to me, and I'm in expert mode. Doesn't really fit his place in being after the mech bosses in Boss Checklist

thanks for the feedback, we will consider nerfing him in the next update!

Sadly, it is hard to impossible to make Horn o' Plenty work on heal hotkey as it is designed so that the item gets consumed on activation :sigh:
This should work just fine for an infinite potion:
Code:
        public override bool ConsumeItem(Player player)
        {
            return false;
        }

to everyone who wondering how the nerfing Ocram progress
here the answer
Ocram now act almost similar to it Console/Mobile counterpart,it took me way too long to find out how to make the code, that why i was so quite
recently,I was taking a rest from coding for a while,cause how much stress it could bring.:sigh:

to everyone who wondering how the nerfing Ocram progress
here the answer
Ocram now act almost similar to it Console/Mobile counterpart,it took me way too long to find out how to make the code, that why i was so quite
recently,I was taking a rest from coding for a while,cause how much stress it could bring.:sigh:

why is he intentionally missing his shots

Just gonna ask, when's the next update for this ?
Will it include the Monokuma and Monomi Set ?

Back
Top Bottom