tModLoader Consolaria

I have some questions
  • are the Japanese exclusive vanity sets going to be put in (Monokuma set, shiren set, Monomi set, Toro's set) along with the white thread to make the Monokuma.
  • are the mobile exclusive structures going to be added ( Heart Shrine and jungle sanctum)
  • is the Oktoberfest event with their vanity and beer going to be added
  • What of the Valentine ring, heart arrow and roman candle
  • are the platform only pets going to be added (the shiny black tablet for android, and golden seweed for amazon fire tv)
  • and what of the rest of the pets and the strange tomb stone that can only be gotten when you die with the worm pet
  • and finally what of the the vanity with different look
if you can please answer and if not then thank you anyway

I have some questions
  • are the Japanese exclusive vanity sets going to be put in (Monokuma set, shiren set, Monomi set, Toro's set) along with the white thread to make the Monokuma.
  • are the mobile exclusive structures going to be added ( Heart Shrine and jungle sanctum)
  • is the Oktoberfest event with their vanity and beer going to be added
  • What of the Valentine ring, heart arrow and roman candle
  • are the platform only pets going to be added (the shiny black tablet for android, and golden seweed for amazon fire tv)
  • and what of the rest of the pets and the strange tomb stone that can only be gotten when you die with the worm pet
  • and finally what of the the vanity with different look
if you can please answer and if not then thank you anyway

As previously stated, we are planning to add everything we can from console & mobile versions, including the things you listed!

As previously stated, we are planning to add everything we can from console & mobile versions, including the things you listed!
At this point, as far as I see it everything is planned EXCEPT the items that stricted blacklisted (EG Mysterious Package)
Maybe the front page isn't clear enough?

Some Bugs I've noticed : Firstly this mod's bosses don't remain "checked" in Boss Checklist. The "check mark" after defeating the bosses disappears after leaving the world.
And the Staff of Eternity's minions deal really low damage from their demon scythe projectiles. And their scythes deal magic damage ?(Noticed from Colored Damage Mod).

Great to see the mod is doing well !

Some Bugs I've noticed : Firstly this mod's bosses don't remain "checked" in Boss Checklist. The "check mark" after defeating the bosses disappears after leaving the world.
And the Staff of Eternity's minions deal really low damage from their demon scythe projectiles. And their scythes deal magic damage ?(Noticed from Colored Damage Mod).

Great to see the mod is doing well !

Thanks for the report on Staff of Eternity! The checklist fix is already included in the next update.

Consolaria 1.1.3 is out on mod browser! What's new:

- Moved Lepus to its intended place in boss progression
- Added ground pound for normal mode Lepus (but smaller radius and less often)
- Turkor received two new attacks - thanks @Gameraiders101 for the feedback!
- Turkor is less likely to despawn if the player is too far away
- Ocram is now less frustrating
- New Servant of Ocram AI - no more virgin follow, chad dash instead!
- Ocram's Expert scythe attack from the sky is replaced with epic gamer skulls
- Glorious resprites for Suspicious Looking Skull and Cursed Fang
- Buffed Turkey Staff, Staff of Eternity and Dragon's Breath
- Fixed checklist issues
- Horn o' Plenty works properly on hotkey
- Probably some other miscellaneous changes

xLqG-AYIRjI.jpg

Last edited:
ill be partying once this mod is finished!!!

i mean whit the death of these amayzing content pieces even tho theyll live on on the ps3 and 3ds for me :p but id always wondered how fast ocram dies when the terrarian or meowmere is used hehe haha >:D

and not to forget my favorite pets of all time, (wolf fang) the werewolf, (petri dish) the slime and the pot o gold (leprechaun) becouse who doesnt love a pot o' gold hahahahahahah

been playing this since it got opened up :D and now it seems closer to be finished then ever! ^W^

There is no point on copying content as same as on Mobile version. Cause they deleted all exclusive content in 1.3 mobile update. So, this is a chance to make content more uniqe, like @Gameraiders101 mentioned to make Ocram literally like endgame boss before Moon Lord. Probably before Cultist and after Duke Fishron.

Also could you make Tizona and Tonbogiri more powerful?

I really like this mod. Out of all of the other ones, this mod at least doesn't change everything about the game in general, but rather returns content that has been removed from the game in the past.
I'm looking forward to any updates and I hope you guys continue to bring us content that the developers have removed.

There is no point on copying content as same as on Mobile version. Cause they deleted all exclusive content in 1.3 mobile update. So, this is a chance to make content more uniqe, like @Gameraiders101 mentioned to make Ocram literally like endgame boss before Moon Lord. Probably before Cultist and after Duke Fishron.

Also could you make Tizona and Tonbogiri more powerful?
You can only find mobile stuff on 3ds now.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but is there any way to make the event specific things happen only during the events that are tailored to them? Like, I just started using this mod and I'm noticing the Diseaster bunny already.. and it's almost the end of September. Just seems WAY out of place.

Back
Top Bottom