tModLoader Consolaria

based support banner is now availible
im stuff

Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/consolaria.62570/'][IMG width="160px"]https://i.imgur.com/thIwLrH.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Hmm... I've encountered at least 6 Vampire Miners from a single 5 minute cave delve. They're spawning right next to eachother.
I think the spawnrate for them is a tad too high. Granted, this MIGHT be an issue since I'm using the 64 bit FNA TModLoader right now but I figured I'd report it just in case.

Hmm... I've encountered at least 6 Vampire Miners from a single 5 minute cave delve. They're spawning right next to eachother.
I think the spawnrate for them is a tad too high. Granted, this MIGHT be an issue since I'm using the 64 bit FNA TModLoader right now but I figured I'd report it just in case.
I'm using the usual tModLoader build and they are spawning like crazy as well.

I'm using the usual tModLoader build and they are spawning like crazy as well.

Got it! Will be fixed with a next update (or a quick patch if we collect enough other stuff to fix)

I was in the underground desert farming for ancient cloth and occasionally a few dragon hornets would spawn. They are only supposed to spawn in the jungle and they also spawned a lot when nothing else had spawn priority or whatever it is. Their loot tables are weird too, I was getting like 5-9 gold per kill. I had 3 platinum or so while farming. I know nothing about modding but like maybe tweak where they can spawn and how much money they drop.

I was in the underground desert farming for ancient cloth and occasionally a few dragon hornets would spawn. They are only supposed to spawn in the jungle and they also spawned a lot when nothing else had spawn priority or whatever it is. Their loot tables are weird too, I was getting like 5-9 gold per kill. I had 3 platinum or so while farming. I know nothing about modding but like maybe tweak where they can spawn and how much money they drop.

Weird, I'll have Hastur check it 🤔

Since you guys strong referenced AchivementLib and AchivementLib is client sided, you are unable to load this mod on servers. Could you guys change it to a weak reference?

1.2.1.2 is downloadable on Mod Browser!
- Achievements caused a lot of trouble so they are currently disabled until there is a way to make them work in MP
- Fixed spawnrate issues for Vampire Miner and Dragon Hornet
- Warlock set now uses hallowed armor in its recipe like other ocram sets

We also made a bonus version for those who don't care about multiplayer - it has working achievements and includes all three other fixes in this update!
download link thing

Attention all terraria gamers! Rise of Ages (our main project) dev team is in danger...

Our progress is much slower than expected, while both programmers are overwhelmed with studies and can find little to none time to work on the mod.
That means, development is stuck in place and mostly frozen.

If you are a tML programmer and wish to help us - message me or write in Rise of Ages thread. Any other support would be much appreciated too!

offtopic post but whatever it's important

Last edited:
Uh, I think it's made pretty clear on the original post? This adds (former) console exclusives to PC via modding. Why would it delete anything?
Now a question of my own:
are the two console structures (jungle sanctum and heart shrine) being generated on world gen or are they currently not supported?

Uh, I think it's made pretty clear on the original post? This adds (former) console exclusives to PC via modding. Why would it delete anything?
Now a question of my own:
are the two console structures (jungle sanctum and heart shrine) being generated on world gen or are they currently not supported?
We haven't added them yet

Few bugs I have encountered :
Turkor's magic weapon drop Feather Tome? has a higher sell price and thus higher reforge price.
And, Dragon hornets spawn on surface jungle for some reason.

Small suggestion :
Could the Ostara Armor set bonus be changed ? By the time you beat Lepus which is Post-EOC in boss checklist for some reason, the armor set is outclassed by most other sets.

Back
Top Bottom