tModLoader Consolaria

I've fought Ocram a few times and i'm curious, did you use the same attack patterns and such from the old console version or did you make your own for him? Also the servants seem to stand still and spin instead of chasing the player, is that a glitch or intentional?
this is new Ai

Can something be done to Spectral Elementals, please? I hate these enemies, they feel like awful game design. They are just not fun to fight at all; they teleport onto you doing massive damage and knocking them away just teleports them back onto you for massive damage. I feel like there's 0 counterplay to them and they pop up everywhere in the hallow. I've played through pre-hardmode with this mod enabled and it felt great, but these enemies stick out like a sore thumb imo.

Can something be done to Spectral Elementals, please? I hate these enemies, they feel like awful game design. They are just not fun to fight at all; they teleport onto you doing massive damage and knocking them away just teleports them back onto you for massive damage. I feel like there's 0 counterplay to them and they pop up everywhere in the hallow. I've played through pre-hardmode with this mod enabled and it felt great, but these enemies stick out like a sore thumb imo.

I just made an account to say this exact thing. There is no way you can avoid the instant damage they do when teleporting inside you. They need a fix. I checked the wiki and they should work as Chaos Elementals, not the same way Skeletron sticks to your body when his head is rolling in expert mode. It's just some bull:red:

I just made an account to say this exact thing. There is no way you can avoid the instant damage they do when teleporting inside you. They need a fix. I checked the wiki and they should work as Chaos Elementals, not the same way Skeletron sticks to your body when his head is rolling in expert mode. It's just some bull:red:
Yeah, not to mention, I have not found a single unicorn on the surface. But I did find plenty of those Unicorns underground. Someone has done a major :red: up.

Ok, quick day 2 bug/weird thing/slight nitpick report.
1. When the update dropped, slimes became colorless.
2. I watched Gameraider's video on the update, and when he used the horn o' plenty, it was consumed when it shouldn't be.
3. The Holy Hand Grenade doesn't have a recipe.

Oh and, not to throw any shade at Drunken Cat, but I think in the mobile version, Turkor's neck was more free-roam. (Look at a video of his fight in the mobile version, you'll see whan I mean.)
k that's all bye :happy:

(Patiently waits for the console enemy update)
SPOILER_Capture_2020-03-12_17_41_15.png

DONE!:D

Ocram still has the wrong battle theme. I'm associating him more with Golem's battle music rather than Queen Bee's due to the oversight.

Queen Bee's theme is indeed the theme Ocram and Eye of Chutuhlu used in the OG Console version.
Just pointing it out now.

Back
Top Bottom