tModLoader Consolaria

Does Lepus use Boss 1, Underground Hallow, or a different soundtrack? On Mobile Lepus used Underground Hallow and on 3DS Lepus uses Boss 1. Thanks!
Edit: I am also curious as to why they allowed modding Console/Mobile content after they announced that said content would be removed.

Does Lepus use Boss 1, Underground Hallow, or a different soundtrack? On Mobile Lepus used Underground Hallow and on 3DS Lepus uses Boss 1. Thanks!
Edit: I am also curious as to why they allowed modding Console/Mobile content after they announced that said content would be removed.
Lepus use Underground Hallow theme, this may change when mod comes to 1.4 tModLoader

Hello everybody! At the moment, I have not played with this mod, because decided to wait for its adaptation to version 1.4. And I had a question regarding one pet. While on Terraria's Wiki, I found information about one pet who was taken out of the game in version 1.1.5933. This is a drone-pet summoned by Mysterious Packaging. Is he in this mod?
P.s. I am Russian and used Google translate. I hope you understand me.

Hello everybody! At the moment, I have not played with this mod, because decided to wait for its adaptation to version 1.4. And I had a question regarding one pet. While on Terraria's Wiki, I found information about one pet who was taken out of the game in version 1.1.5933. This is a drone-pet summoned by Mysterious Packaging. Is he in this mod?
P.s. I am Russian and used Google translate. I hope you understand me.
Это удаленный предмет, правила моддинга запрещают добавлять этого питомца.

With TModLoader being updated for 1.4 and being on steam, is there an estimate for the timeline for this to be updated to 1.4?

I think Consolaria is perfect,the only thing remaining is to update it to 1.4,since Ocram was my last boss fight in 3ds,ahhh...The old one...
The only thing i would like is to add a Mecha Ocram,sounds repetitive,sounds like a copy,but it would be a good boss fight...Who thinks the same?

Does the guide talk about Easter/New Year like they did in the Mobile version, and will they mention the Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/Oktoberfest events when they come out? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom