tModLoader Consolaria

Does the guide talk about Easter/New Year like they did in the Mobile version, and will they mention the Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/Oktoberfest events when they come out? Thanks!
Didn't know that guide have some special replies about this events.
Should be added in Consolaria 2.0

Oh cool, thanks!
Here is a link to an older version of the page for the Guide back when it contained the Mobile exclusive tips:
Guide
You don't need to make it so that the NPCs refuse to recognize the Crimson :)
Edit: Added link to Guide page that contained the Mobile exclusive tips

Last edited:
I cannot wait for 1.4 where I play through the whole game with all of my favorite exlusive pets from when I played on the Xbox360 and even more exclusives to have fun with. This mod by far is going to be the best I will play unless Rise of Ages is in the mix because it looks awesome too. I can't wait for all of these mods in 1.4.

Out of curiosity, do you have plans on creating original theme music for the three bosses? Been trying to image them with their own theme music rather than the music that plays for them which also plays for other bosses (unless one installs the calamity extra music or something else that changes their theme). I image something with a violin for Turkor, while Okram would likely have some sort of orchestral sounding theme.... I don't know what kind of theme Lepus would have.

Out of curiosity, do you have plans on creating original theme music for the three bosses? Been trying to image them with their own theme music rather than the music that plays for them which also plays for other bosses (unless one installs the calamity extra music or something else that changes their theme). I image something with a violin for Turkor, while Okram would likely have some sort of orchestral sounding theme.... I don't know what kind of theme Lepus would have.
Ocram already has brand new theme by our composer.
Other bosses will get their own themes in Consolaria update for 1.4

Lepus could get a remix of the Underground Hallow. I think Underground Hallow is pretty fitting so remixing that makes sense to me. Considering Lepus is "corrupting" the wildlife and all.

Btw is this mod still buggy for multiplayer I remember playing the mod with some buggy issues with friends
"Buggy issues" is (not) a very precise description my dude. No idea how I'm supposed to understand that.

Generally mod seems to work fine in multiplayer

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, you never said that you wouldn't put other updates before the Consolaria 1.4 update after tModLoader updates to 1.4
Hastur kinda messed it up for ya. Our roadmap is more or less the following:
  • Consolaria 1.3 - port for Terraria 1.4 tModLoader
  • 1.3.x - bug fixes and updates for consistency with 1.4 features
  • Consolaria 1.4 - arch enemies, possibly Chinese New Year stuff
  • Consolaria 1.5 - console version structures and remaining seasonal events
With everything else somewhere along the way. Also no dates for the reason of us having no idea when the tML update will come out. And we want to spend more time working on our main project.

Hastur kinda messed it up for ya. Our roadmap is more or less the following:
  • Consolaria 1.3 - port for Terraria 1.4 tModLoader
  • 1.3.x - bug fixes and updates for consistency with 1.4 features
  • Consolaria 1.4 - arch enemies, possibly Chinese New Year stuff
  • Consolaria 1.5 - console version structures and remaining seasonal events
With everything else somewhere along the way. Also no dates for the reason of us having no idea when the tML update will come out. And we want to spend more time working on our main project.
Okay, thanks! Yeah, I understand why you wouldn't put a release date this early. There are still many unknown factors such as when tModLoader will finish porting to 1.4

Just uploaded a hotfix which allows the mod to load on the new tML version and disables Webmillo Commons dependency since achievements are gone from the menu and it's no longer needed for that.

For some reason when fighting Turkor I get horrible FPS drops when any heads are alive. My framerate stablizes once they're killed but it's still a problem.

Hey there! Do you like ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶mods? We have one here.
bKjBq2t.png

Y41xHLO.png
INFO

Tons of exclusive mobile and console features are deleted with v1.3.
Our aim is to bring this unique content back with improvements in sprites and code.
Join our Discord server for more
Recipe Browser is highly recommended for use!

Y41xHLO.png
Current content:

- Ocram comes back as a post-Mech boss with its own drops and new shiny Treasure Bag
- New Ocram weapons and four armor sets: Dragon, Titan, Spectral and Warlock
- Lepus and Turkor with classic and new unique drops
- Improved boss AI and expert mode attacks
- A bunch of ported exclusive pets
- Unique enemies with new and improved abilities
- Boss Checklist and Fargo's Mutant Mod support
- Achievements based on Webmilio's Commons
- Chinese New Year deleted content
- Console exclusive vanity - including the Horned God set and many others
- Holy Hand Grenade!
View attachment 229870
mn2YMlf.jpg

8A7deXs.jpg

ZbuwoyQ.jpg

soN6CB8.jpg

EdFY4Ns.jpg

S2crt5J.png

iEHs12g.png

48r14jT.png

Mod review by @Gameraiders101
Video featuring Consolaria by @ChippyGaming

Mod review by
@HappyDays

Y41xHLO.png
Developers

CNSel1J.png
@Hastur - coder and idea author

index.php
@Mr.Pigeon - spriter

@DrunkenCat - coder

Y41xHLO.png
Credits

-Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
-tModLoader team - for giving us our one and only modding platform
-Bripe and Obesedog - for some new sprites
- Fyerow and Croul - for brand new Ocram soundtrack
- Special thanks to @StrikerRKT for extracting original files from various Japanese console versions of the game.

Y41xHLO.png
Download

Consolaria

1.0 - First release;
1.0.1 - Sprite Changes and fixes;
1.0.3 - Chinese New Year content and minor sprite fixes, Boss Checklist support;
1.0.4 - Added Purple Hero set, Fabulous and George's sets and Festive top hat, some minor fixes;
1.0.5 - Added Horned God set, fixed Mythical Wyvern spawn;
1.0.5.1 - Multiplayer fixes and new Ocram AI(Try to kill him now...);
1.0.6 - Some minor fixes, new Dragon's Breathe texture;
1.1 - Two new bosses, new vanity set and lot of new weapons, new Ocram AI and lot of fixes;
1.1.1 - Hotfix;
1.1.2 - Hotfix(2);
1.1.3 - Improved Turkor and Ocram, a lot of balance changes and bug fixes;
1.2 -Ocram's loot rework, console exclusive pets and enemies, seasons activation config:
1.2.1- Achievements, Warlock armor rework, minor fixes;
1.2.1.1 - Removed recipes for 'ancient' Warlock armor variants;
1.2.2 - Bosses nerf and minor fixes;
1.2.3 - Japanese exclusive vanity sets.

- Chinese exclusive content
- Jungle Sanctum and Heart Shrine
- Octoberfest, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day unique content
- Mobile exclusive pets - Grandma and others
- Arch mobs comeback with many improvements!
- Mc Moneypants NPC
kdcROYP.png

Stylish support banner!
Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/consolaria.62570/'][IMG width="160px"]https://i.imgur.com/thIwLrH.png[/IMG][/URL]
Does the mod work in 1.4 fine or not?

Back
Top Bottom