tModLoader Consolaria

I just started playing with consolaria and a diseaster bunny spawns then I kill it. After I kill it another one spawns and again and again. I am using Thorium, Yet another boss health bar, recipe browser and shop expander.

I just started playing with consolaria and a diseaster bunny spawns then I kill it. After I kill it another one spawns and again and again. I am using Thorium, Yet another boss health bar, recipe browser and shop expander.
Is this an issue with high spawn rates or does the new bunny spawn immediately after killing the previous one?

updooted:
- Fixed Ostara's Gift not working, improved Chocolate Egg AI
- Spectral Arrows and Vulcan Bolts are now correctly categorised as arrows and should receive all corresponding bonuses
- Limited the range of Spectral Elemental's teleportation ability
- Optimized file size for most of the sprites

What does the "Enable seasonal event limits" function do?
All holiday-related content (such as Lepus and Turkor summons) is available at any date by default, activating this option will make it appear only at designated dates (as it was in vanilla)

I've got a couple of bugs to report. The banners from consolaria don't appear on the list under the banner buff. And anything you wear on the head from this mod makes the back of mannequins/womannequins heads disappear when put onto one. The gear you put on also disappears and when you try taking it off, the entire thing breaks and duplicates, but you don't get the gear back.

I've got a couple of bugs to report. The banners from consolaria don't appear on the list under the banner buff. And anything you wear on the head from this mod makes the back of mannequins/womannequins heads disappear when put onto one. The gear you put on also disappears and when you try taking it off, the entire thing breaks and duplicates, but you don't get the gear back.
Bugs of mannequins caused by tModLoader itself

Bugs of mannequins caused by tModLoader itself

Ah of course, I hadn't noticed the warning on their item sprites. My bad then. Hopefully that gets fixed in the next tmodloader update. I'm loving the mod btw. Are there plans to add boss relics and master mode pets when tmodloader 1.4 is out? I'd love me a golden statue of a cooked turkey hydra

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom