tModLoader Consolaria

I have watched the showcases, and where did Ocram's power go? His absolute laser spam is gone! Barely any scythes! AND HIS MINIONS SUCK! Where is the original?!?!?
We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.

We made the changes that seemed necessary to balance him out and bring on the same level with vanilla content. There is a mod called Ocram'n'Stuff with a direct port, check it out if you want an accurate fight.
Well then I will look at any reviews for Ocram'n'Stuff. And what you call 'balancing' I call making him no longer even a challenge.

So I figured it out, I'm using infinite mana potions, and it only works with the normal mana potions. It does say it shoots a barrage of spectral missiles and it only shoots one, is that normal?

we promised no updates until 1.4 but well oh well it's been a while

- Added Arch Wyvern and Arch Demon with unique behaviour
- Added Arch Wyvern and Arch Demon Masks and Banners
- Updated sprites for Cursed Stuffing, Feather Storm, Festive Hat and Toro set items
- Returned Tonbogiri's original sprite
- Fixed the issue preventing White Thread from being craftable
- Disabled Purple Thread crafting recipe due to its items being obsolete with availability of paints and dyes
- Items are still there if you already crafted them (big doubt)
- Added death visual effects for wyvern type enemies similar to vanilla's
- Fixed Feather Storm item dealing damage in close combat
- Converted Albino Mandible to melee damage and removed unintentional projectile disappearing effect inherited from Example Mod

Скриншот 19-02-2021 145903.png

upd: Purple Hero's set was actually unintentionally removed from the mod with this update. It won't be back and we have no regrets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom