tModLoader Consolaria

There's some issue with this mod that me and 1 other person on the tmodloader discord were having. Whenever I enter the underground jungle, about 30 seconds to a minute after being in there I crash. No error, but the Terraria window goes "not responding" and I'm forced to close it (waited several minutes and it never fixed itself). It happened 100% of the time as long as Consolaria was enabled.

Seems like it might only be with the newest tmodloader update that came out yesterday, but yours is the only mod of mine giving me this problem. Disabled Consolaria and I can explore no problem. Hopefully this can be looked into, cause I love this mod <3

just uploaded a hotfix
- fixed game crash caused by dragon snatcher spawn
- replaced dragon snatcher vine texture with the appropriate one (previously vanilla snatcher vine was being used)

There's some issue with this mod that me and 1 other person on the tmodloader discord were having. Whenever I enter the underground jungle, about 30 seconds to a minute after being in there I crash. No error, but the Terraria window goes "not responding" and I'm forced to close it (waited several minutes and it never fixed itself). It happened 100% of the time as long as Consolaria was enabled.

Seems like it might only be with the newest tmodloader update that came out yesterday, but yours is the only mod of mine giving me this problem. Disabled Consolaria and I can explore no problem. Hopefully this can be looked into, cause I love this mod <3

I found a "glitch", at least I think I did, whenever you go into hell the 2 outside parts of the tonbogiri disappear, is this normal behavior
Tested the issue, they seem to disappear in lava layer and below. Not critical but very weird. Will surely include that in the next hotfix if we get more bugs to take care of. Thanks for reporting!

Tested the issue, they seem to disappear in lava layer and below. Not critical but very weird. Will surely include that in the next hotfix if we get more bugs to take care of. Thanks for reporting!
your welcome :)

edit: when you hit a arch wyvern with the spicy sauce the "red" tint is not in the right place
glitch69.PNG

Last edited:
For some reason Suspicious Looking Eggs won’t drop from the evil bunnies, although it still does drop from Lepus itself. I had the mod on before the latest update and I did get the drops, I disabled the mod because I was getting the Dragon Snatcher spawn freezes, and now I have the mod enabled again but the eggs won’t drop in my old world or a new one I generated to test it. All the other mods I had active before and after are the same.

For some reason Suspicious Looking Eggs won’t drop from the evil bunnies, although it still does drop from Lepus itself. I had the mod on before the latest update and I did get the drops, I disabled the mod because I was getting the Dragon Snatcher spawn freezes, and now I have the mod enabled again but the eggs won’t drop in my old world or a new one I generated to test it. All the other mods I had active before and after are the same.
They are dropping normally for me. The chance is 1 in 16 for evil bunnies and 1 in 4 for diseaster bunnies, check just in case you have seasonal limitations enabled in the config - there is nothing else in the mod that would cause them not to drop, plus there was no such changes in the update.

They are dropping normally for me. The chance is 1 in 16 for evil bunnies and 1 in 4 for diseaster bunnies, check just in case you have seasonal limitations enabled in the config - there is nothing else in the mod that would cause them not to drop, plus there was no such changes in the update.
Ok thanks. I had checked the terraria wiki and it said the drop rate is 100% but it makes sense that it would be lowered when they’re permanently available.

here we go again
- Reworked Dragon Snatcher AI and drastically lowered its spawnrate
- Lowered Cabbage drop chance from Dragon Snatcher
- Changed Dragon Snatcher, Dragon Hornet and Tiphnia sprites
- Removed full brightness effect from Wyvern enemies
- Wyvern enemies are now immune to Hot Sauce debuff since it caused visual glitches
- Fixed some description text, i.e. lowercase names
- Added a description line to Tonbogiri to reflect a bug we don't know the reason of

A question about suspicious looking skulls:
I prepared materials written here but I can't craft a suspicious looking skull. Does the mod have a different recipe for it?
Sorry if it sounds dumb. Love this mod.

Hi, just wanted to say I absolutely love this mod. As someone who grew up playing primarily 360 and Mobile Terraria, this mod brings back so many great memories. Thank you so much for this.
(Small suggestion if I could leave one: change the tooltip for Red's Wings (back) to "You shouldn't have this", but leave the stats default)

How do I download this? The "download" link doesn't work; it just opens a new tab and closes it immediately. I really love this mod, and am hyped to use it!

Back
Top Bottom