tModLoader Consolaria

I never knew there was a different squirrel sprite on oldgen. It's not documented on the wiki.

It's NPC 299 on the <source removed by staff> so it corresponds to the regular squirrel from Terraria. But it has a different sprite, much grayer and with shorter ears. I guess it'd make sense to introduce it as a "Gray Squirrel".

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew there was a different squirrel sprite on oldgen. It's not documented on the wiki.

It's NPC 299 on the <source removed by staff> so it corresponds to the regular squirrel from Terraria. But it has a different sprite, much grayer and with shorter ears. I guess it'd make sense to introduce it as a "Gray Squirrel".
Hi, Just a note for the future; please don't mention that source as it distributes game assets without permission and is considered a form of piracy.

Last edited:

yo, that's real

So I know alot of things were added with this update and I have 1 question. Was the mc moneypants npc added or is he being added later?
Problem with that NPC is that:
  • We have no idea what it was supposed to do.
  • It was never actually implemented. When it was present in the code, it had no spawn condition and if you used third-party tools to force it into the world, all it did was glitch.
  • Let's be honest, the sprite is boring and the name is dumb.
At most I could see turning him into vanity pieces, but I really don't see the point in bringing him over. I'd rather see the Star Merchant, at least it had a cool sprite.

i think mc moneypants could sell very expensive accessories like diamond rings, red panta pet, gold blocks and etc. everything related to expensive and valuable things.
he would attack with gold coins
That's my idea.

Last edited:
hanging out with a scammer.png

Consolaria has been updated and is now available on 1.4.4! On top of porting the mod, we added a bunch of missing and brand new content - see the changelog below.

-Ported mod to 1.4.4
-Added Mc MoneyPants NPC and related items
-Added 4 pets: Old Lady, Worm, Android and Drone; and related items
-Added 2 Christmas Tree toppers: 505 topper and Star Topper 4
-Added Shimmer transmutation recipes to Ancient variants of armor sets
-Removed pre-1.4.4 crafting recipes to Ancient variants of armor sets
-Added Ancient Hero and Ancient Plumber vanity sets, available using Shimmer
-Changed Red Envelope loot pool
-Added Mythical Wyvern Kite and Candied Fruit
-Reworked Tizona and Dragon's Breath
-Changed Zenith crafting recipe and projectiles to include Tizona
-Buffed Ocram
-Updated and fixed several sprites
-Updated mod description
-Cleaned up the code
-Gambled away Kickstarter funding for the update
-Fixed some typos and language inconsistencies
-Fixed Rainbow Brick recipe
-Fixed unresearchable and stackable music boxes
-Fixed dyes not being applicable to the Slime pet

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's having this problem, but the 1.4.4 version of the mod that I got from the workshop seems to be... outdated: some of the new items (for example, a Mythical Wyvern Kite) don't exist, Tizona looks a bit different, some of the bugs that are mentioned to be fixed are not fixed, etc.
Seems like you've posted an older build or something like that.

Also, the mod.Calls in the 1.4.4 version of Boss Checklist have been updated. You'll have to readd the compatibility.
It'd also be cool to have support for various other mods: for example you can make some of the modded enemies affected by Thorium's Enemy Repellents (there will be a mod.Call for that when the mod gets ported to 1.4.4), add support for mods Music Display (when the mod is ported to 1.4.4), Assymetric Equipment, etc.
Some of these are added by the Assorted Mod Compatibility mod, but you may want to add them to the mod anyway.

Besides, I don't think removing recipes for Ancient sets was a good idea. I mean, Shimmer transmutation is good, but I'd rather have an ability to craft the sets as well. In the base game you can still craft Ancient Hallowed armor after all, even after the Shimmer has been added.

Lastly, I've found a bug: Ancient Phantasmal armor's set bonus is different from "modern" Phantasmal armor's one. I guess that's a pre-1.4 set bonus that wasn't changed.

Version 2.1.0.2 has been published to Preview

- Added а config option for Zenith changes (on by default)
- Added back crafting recipes for Ancient armor variants
- Fixed Ancient Phantasmal armor set bonus inconsistency?
- Updated Boss Checklist compatibility
- Fixed Quality of Life compatibility issue that affected Merchant's shop

Hello! I've found some more inconsistencies and bugs.

1. Mythical Wyvern and Arch Wyvern don't drop money. Diseaster Bunnies and Servants of Ocram don't do that as well, but that may be intentional.

2. Is it intentional that Dragon Snatchers shoot Jungle Spikes? Their Bestiary description mentions that they use stingers. Shouldn't they shoot them?

3. Music Boxes stack to 9999 even though it's been mentioned that it's fixed.

4. Albino Charger Banner doesn't affect Albino Chargers. It only affects their giant version. Also, it should state that it affects Albino Chargers, not Giant Albino Chargers in the buff description for consistency.

5. Spectral Mummy Banner affects Shadow Mummies instead.

6. Albino Chargers and Giant Albino Chargers can drop a Mandible Blade. I think that shouldn't be the case since they can also drop an Albino Mandible and Albino Antlions can't drop a Mandible Blade.

7. Albino Antlions don't drop Antlion Mandibles. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but Albino Chargers and Giant Albino Chargers do.

8. For some reason Albino Charger's, Giant Albino Charger's and Orca's Bestiary entries (and maybe some other entries as well) show a lot of items that aren't normaly shown in the bestiary (like Biome Keys). Could you fix that, please?

9. You can buy more than one Wishbone at a time in the 1.4.4 version of the mod.

10. It seems like an Arch Wyvern produces less dust while it shoots fire at you. It may be a problem on my end though. Tizona's projectiles also look slightly different from the ones on a screenshot.

11. The latest update broke Boss Checklist compatibility. Boss names are replaced with "Spawn conditions unknown", spawn conditions are also unknown, not all the boss loot is shown, etc.

12. I don't think Spectral Arrows and Vulcan Bolts should be researchable. They are unobtainable after all.

13. A nice, but small change would be to make Shark Fins that drop from orca black and Antlion Mandibles that drop from albino antlion variants white. The same way different types of slimes drop different coloured gel (by the way, the gel dropped from Flesh Slimes and Shadow Slimes isn't affected by that). I don't know if that's hard to code, but it'd be a nice small change.

Lastly, it'd be nice if the mod added more Kites. For example, an Arch Wyvern Kite or an Orca Kite. They are fun to collect!

Hello! I've found some more inconsistencies and bugs.

Thanks for reporting! We released a fix for most of these issues, and two more are being worked on. Not sure what your problem with Tizona's projectiles is though - a screenshot could make it clearer. Also Albino Antlions don't drop the weapon because stationary Antlions don't do it in vanilla :)

Back
Top Bottom