Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the mech bosses and ocram came with the initial console release. Then everything that we have now on console came in the next update as far as I know.

Sounds about right, i was on break when i posted, and didn't have the time to research it. Figure, this gives folks an option to fight ocram. My not be the easiest solution, but offers an workable option.

I believe the mech bosses and ocram came with the initial console release. Then everything that we have now on console came in the next update as far as I know.

The Mech Bosses were added in 1.2, and it seems that the Current Gen Consoles (XbO/PS4) started with 1.2, so they will always have Mech Bosses, but for last-gen consoles, they started pre 1.2, and then recieved the 1.2 as an update.

Cert within the next few weeks, that could be 2 but also 6 or 8 weeks, not much to see here.

Oh well, better a good running and good looking game then a bugfest with horrible framerates, it's not like there aren't any other games to play.
[doublepost=1507941083,1507941058][/doublepost]So a Sonic 06 Terraria edition

The Mech Bosses were added in 1.2, and it seems that the Current Gen Consoles (XbO/PS4) started with 1.2, so they will always have Mech Bosses, but for last-gen consoles, they started pre 1.2, and then recieved the 1.2 as an update.

The Mech Bosses were 1.1 content. Initial Console launch (old gen) was circa 1.1 content. I do not recall what current gen started with, it seems it may have been 1.2, per the wiki.

Pretty much "endgame" was Hallowed Armor at that time.

I don't understand this comment. @Shadowhawk141 is saying Terraria 1.3 is trying not to be a buggy game with bad frame rates. What was the point you were making?

Shadowhawk141 said:
...then a bugfest with horrible framerates

I believe "Sonic 06 Terraria Edition" was pertaining to this part of the post.

I think it should then read, according to Minislymortal: "Better a good running and good looking game then a 'Sonic 06 Terraria Edition'"

The Mech Bosses were 1.1 content.

Huh, I thought Ocram was put in the game in 1.1, pre-mech-bosses... I guess the Mech bosses were there too.

I suppose that makes sense, because 1.2 added Plantera, Golem, and Fishron, which the Mech Bosses weren't added at the same time as, which I should have remembered.

I kinda joined the Terraria Community late ._.

It's a big part of what drew me in.

I think this sums up Terraria very well. Echos howI feel about the game. I love that there isn’t a “creative mode” for the game. The challenges and the different play styles keep you coming back for more. I’ve said it before, I’m looking forward to playing a yo-yo chapter in my Terraria saga.

Last edited:
The Mech Bosses were 1.1 content. Initial Console launch (old gen) was circa 1.1 content.
I don't remember whether the mech bosses were in the launch version of console terraria. I do remember however that Corruptors vile spit spread corruption. I was terrified of going near the corrupted areas and built high walls to stop the vile spit from flying too far. At that time the Steampunker hadn't been added, so the only way to stop corruption from spreading was digging hellevators and subways. My world from that time looks like swiss cheese.

i wonder if pipeworks will time sending the update for cert to be completed just in time for the scorpio release on 7th November
There is no way for Pipeworks/Re-Logic/505Games to know how long certification will take. Once submitted, it it completely out of their hands.

Guesses and estimations based on past certifications are fine, but are not guarantees of future experience. Perhaps a AAA studio with a big-time new release might have some influence on the certification schedule, but an update to an indie game like Terraria certainly doesn't.

The base console versions final boss was plantera. I think golem was brought in 1.2.4 or so.

I was only recently able to update, so I spent a while on the base version. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom