Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it won't be on this update; but will console eventually get The Old |One's Army event? I only ask as I'm planning out my next farming world now.

This whole thread is just.. pathetic..
I think the frustration is valid. While we would all prefer it done properly. rather than quickly, if we were told that the update would arrive in early 2018, we'd be a lot more understanding.
[doublepost=1510587795,1510587740][/doublepost]
That is 100% the plan, yeah.
Awesome. I wasn't sure if was a PC "in joke" or something.

are yoyos coming in 1.3 i looked at wikipedia history of yoyos in terraria it says added in 1.3.1 when i click blue 1.3.1 link it directs me to 1.3 update page which came for pc 2 years ago

are yoyos coming in 1.3 i looked at wikipedia history of terraria it says added in 1.3.1 when i click blue 1.3.1 link it directs me to 1.3 update page which came for pc 2 years ago

They were added in 1.3.0.1, which was technically the first version, that may be what you read. 1.3.1 is a separate update that added a great many wiring opportunities.

are yoyos coming in 1.3 i looked at wikipedia history of yoyos in terraria it says added in 1.3.1 when i click blue 1.3.1 link it directs me to 1.3 update page which came for pc 2 years ago
Yes, yo-yos will be in the 1.3 update for console (PS4 and Xbox One). You can see Pipeworks playing with them here. There are also other sneak peek videos in that playlist.

I have a few questions for Pipeworks.

1. What find of bugs are you guys experiencing? I know you have said the current model has a lot of glitches, but from what the streams have shown it seams to be reletively clean.

2. Are there any issues with cross-platform gameplay? I know other games that do this are very glitchy and I want to know what to look out for.

3. What seems to be the new estimate? I know I have asked this before, but I would like to know if the update will be out before the end of the year or not.

4. How many developers do you currently have on the project?

5. Why is your name Clear Conscious and not Pipeworks Studio?

6. Will there be any beta-testing available to those who don’t care about corrupted saves.

Thanks!

I have a few questions for Pipeworks.

1. What find of bugs are you guys experiencing? I know you have said the current model has a lot of glitches, but from what the streams have shown it seams to be reletively clean.

2. Are there any issues with cross-platform gameplay? I know other games that do this are very glitchy and I want to know what to look out for.

3. What seems to be the new estimate? I know I have asked this before, but I would like to know if the update will be out before the end of the year or not.

4. How many developers do you currently have on the project?

5. Why is your name Clear Conscious and not Pipeworks Studio?

6. Will there be any beta-testing available to those who don’t care about corrupted saves.

Thanks!
1. Telling us what bugs they have won't really do anything. What sounds like a simple fix can often be a nightmare to debug. This information would only fuel the anger of people already upset over the delays.

2. Cross platform play will not be happening any time soon, if ever. Definitely not on the release of 1.3.

3. The delays are because the game isn't "good enough", for ReLogic to sign off on it. So I doubt Pipeworks can even give a estimate.

4. That's the kind of information companies don't give out, for business reasons mostly.

5. Maybe the account existed here on the forums before Pipeworks got the job, so he decided to keep using it.

6. Beta tests on console have already been shot down. It's a logistical issue ReLogic doesn't want to deal with. Plus people treat all betas as a glorified game demo nowadays, so a buggy one can create a bad impression of the game.

6. Beta tests on console have already been shot down. It's a logistical issue ReLogic doesn't want to deal with. Plus people treat all betas as a glorified game demo nowadays, so a buggy one can create a bad impression of the game.
True. People complained that the Destiny 2 beta had less content than the Destiny 1 beta, which had about half the entire game from what I hear.

1. Telling us what bugs they have won't really do anything. What sounds like a simple fix can often be a nightmare to debug. This information would only fuel the anger of people already upset over the delays.

2. Cross platform play will not be happening any time soon, if ever. Definitely not on the release of 1.3.

3. The delays are because the game isn't "good enough", for ReLogic to sign off on it. So I doubt Pipeworks can even give a estimate.

4. That's the kind of information companies don't give out, for business reasons mostly.

5. Maybe the account existed here on the forums before Pipeworks got the job, so he decided to keep using it.

I appreciate your answer, but my questions were meant for Pipeworks to answer.
Thanks anyway!

I know they've said it before, but I can't remember and I can't find it anywhere, but which version are they releasing up to? I know it's slightly past 1.3, but can't remember which.

I know they've said it before, but I can't remember and I can't find it anywhere, but which version are they releasing up to? I know it's slightly past 1.3, but can't remember which.
1.3.0.7 for starters. Other updates will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom