Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Hello NiCola and welcome to the Forums,

As part of our posting expectations, posts are required to have a level of content to them that contributes to the Thread Topic. And just posting an emote/single word such as this is considered lack of content. We require posts to contribute to the topic in some form.

I'd recommend reviewing our posting policies & guidelines here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPostExpectations

If you have questions about this or any questions about the Forums, you may PM myself or any Staff Member.

They have responded. Repeatedly. The answer now is the same as it was last time people were upset. "We're working on it." How often would you like to be told that?

More or less this. Daily messages of “we are working on it” isn’t telling you anything you don’t know either. Hopefully not long now before we can give you an actual, meaningful update.

Honestly - making an analogy between this situation and “that thing” over on Battlefront II with EA... yeah that isn’t a good analogy in about a hundred ways. :p

Honestly - making an analogy between this situation and “that thing” over on Battlefront II with EA... yeah that isn’t a good analogy in about a hundred ways. :p
Just comparing you and EA isn't a good analogy because you are an indie studio (I believe Pipeworks is as well) and EA is more like EAAA(triple A).

Just comparing you and EA isn't a good analogy because you are an indie studio (I believe Pipeworks is as well) and EA is more like EAAA(triple A).

Well that - and “our free update is later than we planned” =/= “Battlefront 2 Snafu” in even the most remote terms.

This just in, Terraria will now have in game loot crates*! Want to just jump into the best gear and fight Moon Lord? Now you can, for only $4.99!

*The preceding message was sarcasm. None of this is happening. The opinions expressed here are not representative of Pipeworks, ReLogic, or its parent companies. :happy:
The thing about indie games is that if they did this and no one bought the game because of it, they could quite easily be shut down, at least compared to big box companies. Also, I just realized that with 20 million copies sold, you guys (Re-Logic) have made around 100-200 million in pre-tax pre-expense(such as salaries and all that) sales.

This just in, Terraria will now have in game loot crates*! Want to just jump into the best gear and fight Moon Lord? Now you can, for only $4.99!

*The preceding message was sarcasm. None of this is happening. The opinions expressed here are not representative of Pipeworks, ReLogic, or its parent companies. :happy:

Oh god. Could you imagine.

I'd rather the current awful trends within the industry stay as far from Terraria as possible.

There's a handful of series I absolutely love and it concerns me that they'll be butchered to incorporate the typical AAA shtick over the years with the way the industry is going.

The thing about indie games is that if they did this and no one bought the game because of it, they could quite easily be shut down, at least compared to big box companies. Also, I just realized that with 20 million copies sold, you guys (Re-Logic) have made around 100-200 million in pre-tax pre-expense(such as salaries and all that) sales.

Not really accurate (you forgot sales, other parties involved, etc) - but yes, the company has been able to remain indie and provide what we have thanks to the past and ongoing support of the community. We mean it when we say you guys make all this possible.

That said - here’s to the final push on console!

Not really accurate (you forgot sales, other parties involved, etc) - but yes, the company has been able to remain indie and provide what we have thanks to the past and ongoing support of the community. We mean it when we say you guys make all this possible.

That said - here’s to the final push on console!
Actually I accounted for up to 50% off sales, but not humble bundles or anything like that.

My analong with Pipeworks and EA was just a joke. As I have previously stated, I am grateful Pipeworks is delaying the game, as long as it means we get the update. I only ask that Pipeworks announced another delay on the community forums. Once again, Pipeworks is awesome, but I would like to see an update soon.

My analong with Pipeworks and EA was just a joke. As I have previously stated, I am grateful Pipeworks is delaying the game, as long as it means we get the update. I only ask that Pipeworks announced another delay on the community forums. Once again, Pipeworks is awesome, but I would like to see an update soon.
Apparently you've yet to see the latest news: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/1493643/

At least E.A. responds to their community backlash. Here we have no updates whatsoever.

sure they do but they also lie and do nothing about the complaints or make things worse then they already are where as the people here cant make it any worse then it already apart from cancelling the updates and just giving a big middle finger upon loading terraria

sure they do but they also lie and do nothing about the complaints or make things worse then they already are where as the people here cant make it any worse then it already apart from cancelling the updates and just giving a big middle finger upon loading terraria
They released new information, so I don’t have any complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom