Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why the Friday twitch wasn't posted to YouTube yet. I've been keeping up that way but oddly no one uploaded anything this time n it was a q n a session.

I'm wondering why the Friday twitch wasn't posted to YouTube yet. I've been keeping up that way but oddly no one uploaded anything this time n it was a q n a session.
Normally Pipeworks uploads the pre-recorded portion of the stream (the bits that show spoilers of the 1.3 build) to YouTube, but they don't upload the entire stream to YouTube (they did once). On last Friday's stream there was no pre-recorded part, so therefore nothing to upload to YouTube.

For others that haven't see it, here are the previous videos uploaded to YouTube. Pipeworks shows off the front-end menu, some yo-yo play, dyes, and more.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFA3yiPGhI4oT9uAMdMYpIuqyxRdYV8AS

You can re-watch the latest stream at Twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/terrariaofficial

Last edited:
I'm excited to kill the Moon lord on a PS4 and then post it on a status update and watch as the comments devolve into PS4 v.s XBOX one with computer gamers occasionally coming in and arguing about PC vs Mac until a guy that uses Linux comes in and posts his specs and everyone starts to ruin his life for saying a single word and I sit there with water and notifications off and act like nothing happened while children in Africa starve and people in america choose to get offended by every word in the dictionary and call them themself a feminist or sjw or whatever instead of helping out starving humans and the nearly dead and the disabled.

Is there any actual month when they will release the update because Q3 is pretty dang close now? (sorry if I sound desperate)

Let's just say u buy the four pack how do u give it to other people
If you bought it on steam you should have items in your steam inventory you can gift to other people.
This really has nothing to do with the console version, if you want to talk about the Steam sale you should take the discussion here.
There are instructions on the Steam site as to how to gift games. (They've changed, so everyone should read them again.)

I took a closer look at the pic being bored n noticed it was red n loki playing but not sure who was on top with WOWH? Never seen 3 player split screen before as normally its just 2 player for me n the kids... Is it 4 player split n i never knew this?

I took a closer look at the pic being bored n noticed it was red n loki playing but not sure who was on top with WOWH? Never seen 3 player split screen before as normally its just 2 player for me n the kids... Is it 4 player split n i never knew this?

Yes it does have 4-Player Split Screen. Just, if you have a smaller TV it may not be the most pleasent experience.

On the side note, does anybody know of the removal of Console Exclusive content since it was added by Engine? Because as we know, they left the development of anything Terraria, so could that possibly mean the removal of what they wanted to add to Terraria?

Yes it does have 4-Player Split Screen. Just, if you have a smaller TV it may not be the most pleasent experience.

On the side note, does anybody know of the removal of Console Exclusive content since it was added by Engine? Because as we know, they left the development of anything Terraria, so could that possibly mean the removal of what they wanted to add to Terraria?
The impression I got from the mods here is the final decisions have not been made yet on that topic. There will be a frontpage announcement about it when there's a change on that.

I personally wouldn't mind losing Ocram and the Console exclusive armors in favour of PC - > Console Transparency and Uniformity, y'know all reading off the same page n stuff

I personally wouldn't mind losing Ocram and the Console exclusive armors in favour of PC - > Console Transparency and Uniformity, y'know all reading off the same page n stuff

I mean, it was KIND OF a nice addition to the game back in the day but, as we know, the stuff is not the best. It may be even better to have the stuff completely, you know, replaced with new content that Pipeworks decided was fitting for the game. But I can agree, if it was removed in compliance with the normal 1.3 content, then by all means, they can go for it. Losing about... 3 weapons, 2 vanity sets, 3 sets of armour and a boss is worth the addition of several bosses, god knows how many vanity and normal armour sets and weapons. I mean, it just makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom