Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
please make your release date on the 1.3 console update a little bit more accurate because i was getting hyped for it to come out this week and then you changed once again to august-September i don't mind the wait but i do mind the let down. you should ad the option for us to check what the problems are to make the update come faster to have more help

please make your release date on the 1.3 console update a little bit more accurate because i was getting hyped for it to come out this week and then you changed once again to august-September i don't mind the wait but i do mind the let down. you should ad the option for us to check what the problems are to make the update come faster to have more help
The delay was announced a while ago. Also crowd sourcing the update process like you're suggesting is an awful idea.

The delay was announced a while ago. Also crowd sourcing the update process like you're suggesting is an awful idea.
yesterday it said on the (Upcoming Features) it was going to come out in the span of (August 8/817) and it just changed today to Q3 2017 (July-September) if you actually check there before replying on my post
[doublepost=1501731518,1501731473][/doublepost]
yesterday it said on the (Upcoming Features) it was going to come out in the span of (August 8/817) and it just changed today to Q3 2017 (July-September) if you actually check there before replying on my post
Sorry (August 8/8/17)

[doublepost=1501731518,1501731473][/doublepost]
Sorry (August 8/8/17)
Dude what the wiki says isn't accurate at all because anyone can edit what's on that page the only info you should trust is either from pipeworks studios twitter or on the terraria forums.
[doublepost=1501731710][/doublepost]
Dude what the wiki says isn't accurate at all because anyone can edit what's on that page the only info you should trust is either from pipeworks studios twitter or on the terraria forums.
Litteraly earlier today it said estimated never

[doublepost=1501731710][/doublepost]
Litteraly earlier today it said estimated never
oh well sorry then

oh well sorry then
It's ok don't worry the same thing happened to me (go back four pages on the thread) but if you want accurate info then go to pipework studios on twitter or wait until there's a new thread on the forums with the date. Still super hyped for the update and cannot wait

Apparently having hacked reds wings when the update comes out may corrupt your saves so I suggest that you try to get your son to delete reds wings, he may have an sdmg as well which is also hacked as there is no other way to obtain the weapon so if he does then you should get him to delete that as well

Thank u for ur answer, it will break his heart if his character or world corrupted. I saw him doing a duplicate some stuff, using cloud safe. Is that will effected too?

Thank u for ur answer, it will break his heart if his character or world corrupted. I saw him doing a duplicate some stuff, using cloud safe. Is that will effected too?
Actually, duped items should not be effected as the game will read them as normal. Just the ones that were hacked out of the game code. Such as you stated red's wings and any of the other dev armor. Last time I checked all the items like that had a description of " you're not supposed to have these" or something like that. So if your son doesn't know which ones are hacked ones, he can check that way.

I don't believe duplicate items will be affected
[doublepost=1501787991,1501787900][/doublepost]
I recommend you check his inventory and if you see any developer wings. Personally I went as far as to delete items from chests too just in case

I think the update will come out some time late August because cenx said (in one of her replies to her tweet earlier today) they had a few more bugs to fix before they were going to send it for certification by Microsoft and Sony. Hopefully it'll only take about a couple of weeks to squash those bugs and certification usually takes about five days or little over a week so maybe we can see it before September. I don't know it's just a prediction this could be totally wrong but it would be awesome still cannot wait

Actually, duped items should not be effected as the game will read them as normal. Just the ones that were hacked out of the game code. Such as you stated red's wings and any of the other dev armor. Last time I checked all the items like that had a description of " you're not supposed to have these" or something like that. So if your son doesn't know which ones are hacked ones, he can check that way.
I don't believe duplicate items will be affected
[doublepost=1501787991,1501787900][/doublepost]
I recommend you check his inventory and if you see any developer wings. Personally I went as far as to delete items from chests too just in case
Thank u guys for your reply, I think I better start clean up and told my son to make 2 character (legit and with dev wings) and 2 world just in case.. thx

Thought you do need it if you got Terraria through Playstation Plus in any way (sale, free download, etc.) or else you will be locked out from playing the game until your PS+ gets renewed.
If you got it free as part of Live Gold or PS+ then yes you need to stay subscribed to keep playing. If you got a discount on the game from being subscribed then no. In the second case you did buy the game, in the first case you're just renting it long term.

If you got it free as part of Live Gold or PS+ then yes you need to stay subscribed to keep playing. If you got a discount on the game from being subscribed then no. In the second case you did buy the game, in the first case you're just renting it long term.

Just saying this, you keep it regardless if your Gold runs out.

Yep, if your subscription lapses for a while and then you subscribe again then your free games all come back too. Maybe @Ezekial the sky god got it for free a while back, maybe he only cares about playing online with his friends. Either way Gold running out before the patch releases puts a wrench in those plans.

It truly does and I feel sad for anyone who has to deal with it. I renew my PS+ every February, meaning I am in no harm of missing the 1.3.0.7 update, thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom