Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a small question; were there any funny bugs you found during your playtesting?

I can think of one from yesterday....all the slush is all I will say. :p

It is a bit "out of the ordinary" for a team in our position to be as deeply involved as we are - but we just really want to give everyone an amazing experience here... so that means Pipeworks gets our extra scrutiny. ;)

(They are always beyond awesome about it too - it just takes time to get everything done)

Wow! Fantastic news! OMG Ive been waiting for something about console update for so long! :>:pinky:
Delay is fantastic news? You have no idea what are you waiting for. So many new things even without going into the hard mode or new items :dryadcool:
#consoleupdatessuck and hail pc

Nice! Now I'll get more time to try and convince my mom to buy Terraria for my Xbox One. Its kind of a losing battle though... :sigh:

I knew that delay was only a matter of time. I don't mind the delay because i already have 1.3 but others... buy pc...

really? this is a console board. Take that "buy pc" crap and leave. Consoles are entitled to their opinion and games just as much as you PCmasterrace people, but you don't need to bring that crap here.

really? this is a console board. Take that "buy pc" crap and leave. Consoles are entitled to their opinion and games just as much as you PCmasterrace people, but you don't need to bring that crap here.
Don't take it too seriously. I just got my new pc after 4 years of playing on consoles and it feels amazing :dryadnaughty:

Pipeworks just took up the job of working on Terraria Otherworld a few weeks ago, right?

Them working on 2 projects at once now, Isn't that the real reason for the delay?

Aahhhhhh so I have to wait more
Will it's better than a rushed game I just hope it come's out in the first month or the second month of Q3 but I really hope it comes out in the first month
[doublepost=1495725297,1495724973][/doublepost]
Pipeworks just took up the job of working on Terraria Otherworld a few weeks ago, right?
Them working on 2 projects at once now, Isn't that the real reason for the delay?

No pipework's have 2 Team's the first one is working on 1.3 the other is helping on other world by fixing and adding new content

To those who are no doubt going to be mad because of this... chill. It's only natural that something of this nature gets delayed. (Correct me if I'm wrong in saying this next part.) When they were working on 1.3 for PC, I bet that they had delays in releasing it quite frequently. It's a big update with loads of content. There are many little parts to everything. It takes a massive amount of work to get it so that every single one doesn't break. Then you have the small bugs, which can be fixed, but that also takes time. It takes time, effort, blood, sweat, & tears to make a game great. It takes even more to get it onto the level of Terraria: Amazing. So, if you're peeved, don't be. You've been waiting for about 2 years (since June 30, 2015) for this to come. You can wait a little while longer. Patience.
Just save up :)

Find some chores to do for money from family, or save up things like allowance, if you get it. Heck, collect enough quarters! That can be enough!

Speaking from personal experience, a savings account works wonders when trying to save up money. That'd be why it's called a savings account.

Last edited:
Aahhhhhh so I have to wait more
Will it's better than a rushed game I just hope it come's out in the first month or the second month of Q3 but I really hope it comes out in the first month
[doublepost=1495725297,1495724973][/doublepost]

No pipework's have 2 Team's the first one is working on 1.3 the other is helping on other world by fixing and adding new content

Exactly. They could still have 1 full team on the project and still be on track, as they were just before they took on Terraria Otherworld.

It can't be coincidence that they said they were on track, at least right up until they took the extra project on and divided their resources.

Exactly. They could still have 1 full team on the project and still be on track, as they were just before they took on Terraria Otherworld.

It can't be coincidence that they said they were on track, at least right up until they took the extra project on and divided their resources.

Not near what I was saying

Nope. Correlation =/= Causation. Not one person has moved from the core Terraria team nor has OW had any impact on Terraria progress.

The delay is more tied to our direct involvement & feedback....and then just the usual machinations and winding path of development when you get into bug squashing and optimization (FPS, load times, etc)

Well, time to build my NEW base to store 1.3 items on. Should i build a 1.House 2.Castle 3.Sky Base.*cough* sponsored by Skyware.inc *cough*
i'm seriously hyped for the update can't wait for that awesome meteorite building material. SKY ISLANDS FOR EVERYONE`:D`:D`:D

I am loving the work that you have all been doing and the time you have put in to make us happy, more time=more happiness, I think anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom