Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay everyone who has lost hope the update is coming out so late because they need to make it perfect so their users don't get a game that has so many bugs that they lose hope. So please don't lose hope.:naughty:

even so it isn't a wise choice to say anything about the update on the store pages until you actually have a date..should've had a V8 guys. I wouldn't have even messed with the private page until then either. If things aren't prepared for release yet and you don't have a green light then leave it at that.

even so it isn't a wise choice to say anything about the update on the store pages until you actually have a date..should've had a V8 guys. I wouldn't have even messed with the private page until then either. If things aren't prepared for release yet and you don't have a green light then leave it at that.
I can understand wanting to get a jump on updating things privately. Businesses take time to get all the parts moving, so the more things buttoned up before launch the better. They just made the small mistake of setting the wrong date for the info to go live. Happens to the best of us.

I would expect that they know it isn't wise to update the public store page until they have a date/a launch. Stuff happens sometimes with so many moving parts.

I can understand wanting to get a jump on updating things privately. Businesses take time to get all the parts moving, so the more things buttoned up before launch the better. They just made the small mistake of setting the wrong date for the info to go live. Happens to the best of us.

Doubt it even is that simple. Can't see a date based system being the way on a console - would presume MS would have to sign off on anything and someone would need to push a button somewhere.

Eh, I'm sure they will track it down and correct the error in the process.

Getting your page done ahead of time is just smart - we had the 1.3 steam store page done at least a few weeks before final launch iirc (not published publicly by mistake obviously ;) ).

Sucks for the confusion, but no giant harm, IMHO.

Hello everyone!

We are indeed in the process of preparing the Terraria store pages for the upcoming 1.3 launch. Somehow, it seems that this prep work was pushed to the public store page on Xbox One (thanks for pointing this out!). We are in the process of urgently correcting this, and we apologize to everyone for the confusion it understandably caused.

To be clear. the update is not coming out today, and we do not have a date to give you just yet - though we are getting closer every day (and as you can see, already preparing everything for its arrival... even what you guys saw isn't finished quite yet) – thanks for your continued patience!

Sorry for accidentally getting you hyped up just to share that we are not quite there yet.
Dam it....well I can still dream

Dang. Well at least there's gonna be a stream today (Friday) at 2 PM pst I think it is. Maybe they'll talk more about how far they are.

Alpha? What are you referring to? Currently the game is in an internal beta phase last time Pipeworks talked about it. There are no plans for a public test, they are simply going to release it "when it's ready."
He's saying that because the last thread on this update was about pre-alpha stuff, so he's assuming that they haven't finished the alpha.

Really got my hopes up that we were finally gonna get it but its ok I guess Ive been checking every day since they annouced it was going to be on pc just one month left hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom