Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it come soon. So many months of checking forums, and Twitter pretty much every weekday for some news is getting SO sad. Lol. I have no life. I love Terraria.

Same for me checking the forums almost like every day for signs of update is starting to get tiring i mean at this point i can see another delay coming up but thats just me i was hoping id get to play 1.3 before my first day of highschool starts but rip no 1.3

Same for me checking the forums almost like every day for signs of update is starting to get tiring i mean at this point i can see another delay coming up but thats just me i was hoping id get to play 1.3 before my first day of highschool starts but rip no 1.3
Hey what console are you on I'm on ps4 and have basically no life so if you wanna play together reply and let me know

Yes it can get tiring and downputting just seeing nothing at all after 4 months of delay. Especially when you see other posts like cc getting posted quicker than any console post

I just came out of my bathroom when my friend told me that the cover was updated and we thought the update was out......Jesus, don't do that again guys!! It's better for the cover release when it gets launch because people will get hype ad not be dissapointed. Please don't delay this again to October ;(

me and my slime pets are ready!
(mostly exited for the exotic dyes!!!)
(and the yo-yo's!!!)
new amazing update!!
:rslime::joy::kingslime::bslime::cslime::pinky:
[doublepost=1504546861,1504546574][/doublepost]
me and my slime pets are ready!
(mostly exited for the exotic dyes!!!)
(and the yo-yo's!!!)
new amazing update!!
:rslime::joy::kingslime::bslime::cslime::pinky:
btw im still excited for everything else but those are the ones i was super excited for
like a ummm
so excited that i will explode if i ever think about it:D

Yes it can get tiring and downputting just seeing nothing at all after 4 months of delay. Especially when you see other posts like cc getting posted quicker than any console post
As far as I know @darthmorf is just a member of the community that takes an active role in the site. They don't work for Relogic or Pipeworks. Their work on the CC threads in no way impacts anything about the release of patches.

Pipeworks does a live stream every Friday afternoon where fans can ask them questions. That's as up to date on console progress as you can get.

I just came out of my bathroom when my friend told me that the cover was updated and we thought the update was out......Jesus, don't do that again guys!! It's better for the cover release when it gets launch because people will get hype ad not be dissapointed. Please don't delay this again to October ;(
I seriously doubt they did this on purpose, more likely there was a mixup. Getting simple things like a store page update out of the way before launch can really help free people up for when the real problems come up.

As far as I know @darthmorf is just a member of the community that takes an active role in the site. They don't work for Relogic or Pipeworks. Their work on the CC threads in no way impacts anything about the release of patches.

Pipeworks does a live stream every Friday afternoon where fans can ask them questions. That's as up to date on console progress as you can get.
Yeah, neither me nor quackers currently have anything to do with relogic apart from posting the CC. The CC does not impact development timings in any way.

Welp it's still up so that must mean they are gonna release it soon unless they want to mislead some customers :O

My understanding is that it is up to MS to revert it. This being Labor Day weekend, I expect that is the delay. Sorry. :(

Yeah, neither me nor quackers currently have anything to do with relogic apart from posting the CC. The CC does not impact development timings in any way.
I'm sorry it's just getting a bit tiresome going on the forums and waiting so long for this update. I prefer quality over quantity but that doesn't mean that I'll happily wait this long. It actually feels like the update will never come. I also realise that what I said was wrong and had nothing to do with the 1.3 update so sorry about that

I'm sorry it's just getting a bit tiresome going on the forums and waiting so long for this update. I prefer quality over quantity but that doesn't mean that I'll happily wait this long. It actually feels like the update will never come. I also realize that what I said was wrong and had nothing to do with the 1.3 update so sorry about that
although its taking FOREVER to even post this i still think its worth the wait!
and coding takes alot of time and focous with playtesting, then finding the bug and trying to find a solution to fix the bug
the devs and stuff are trying Really hard to make us happy and i will wait for as long as it takes!
even if it's 3 or 4 delays (im not shure)
(also,if i sound mean just tell me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom