PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I die during the lunar event or in Expert mode my game crashed/freezes.
So when it does that I have to exit application without saving and I loose my stuff I got.
Any way to avoid?

Anytime I die during the lunar event or in Expert mode my game crashed/freezes.
So when it does that I have to exit application without saving and I loose my stuff I got.
Any way to avoid?
Are you using the Stardust Dragon? And also, are you in a world that was created before the 1.3 update?

Just a reminder everyone, this isn't a megathread for random 1.3 issues. Things are going to get lost in here. Bugs should be reported here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

It may be needed to close this thread as it keeps getting mistaken for a thread to post any and all bugs.

You can use D-Pad shortcuts. Look for "Directional Buttons Hotbar" in the Controls setting.

Some will like the old style of menus, some will like the new. Pipeworks is listening to all the feedback.

Unfortunately the d-pad is bugged to. Not a game breaking issue, but every time you exit a game, it reverts it so that the d-pad function is disabled and requires you re-enable it and select your hotfixed items all over.

Unfortunately the d-pad is bugged to. Not a game breaking issue, but every time you exit a game, it reverts it so that the d-pad function is disabled and requires you re-enable it and select your hotfixed items all over.
Yes, currently it is designed that the D-Pad info needs to be set each time you start.

Are you using the Stardust Dragon? And also, are you in a world that was created before the 1.3 update?

Just a reminder everyone, this isn't a megathread for random 1.3 issues. Things are going to get lost in here. Bugs should be reported here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

It may be needed to close this thread as it keeps getting mistaken for a thread to post any and all bugs.
Yes I am in a world before 1.3 and using stardust dragon.
But now anytime I die my game freezes
[doublepost=1513542538,1513542091][/doublepost]I would report the bug but it said the capacity was full and to contact fourm owner.

My world is stuck on Martian madness event, the Martian didn’t spawn but the background is Martian madness and I can’t take it off and it doesn’t even let me fight the moon lord

Yes, currently it is designed that the D-Pad info needs to be set each time you start.
Thank you!
I figured out after you said are you using stardust dragon that that's the source of the glitch!
Again thank you!:)
Now I can go after the moonlord!:cool:

Yes I am in a world before 1.3 and using stardust dragon.
But now anytime I die my game freezes
[doublepost=1513542538,1513542091][/doublepost]I would report the bug but it said the capacity was full and to contact fourm owner.
Thanks for the info about the form at capacity, it’s being looked into. Glad the Dragon workaround worked for you.

My world is stuck on Martian madness event, the Martian didn’t spawn but the background is Martian madness and I can’t take it off and it doesn’t even let me fight the moon lord
Martians like to spawn near your natural spawn. Not where you built your house, or where your bed is, but where you spawn in naturally without a bed. In the middle of the map. Go there and see if they show up. If that still doesn’t work, feel free to create a new thread for your issue.

I’ll close this thread as it’s not needed to have one thread for bugs when we have an entire section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom