1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: New news posted
Lock date: 01:58 07-12-2017
  1. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It will come later for Mobile and Switch. Exact amount of time between releases is yet to be determined but they'll have the same codebase so likely not too long.

Slendar_Hulk and Safeman like this.
  2. Athrisir

Athrisir Terrarian

Sweet! Glad Mobile is still getting some love, I'd assume an update that big is pretty difficult to get running well on a phone.

Nike Leon likes this.
  3. Supreme Calamitus

Supreme Calamitus Terrarian

YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

4. EmanV

EmanV Terrarian

I'm rushing to armor up and beat Ocram before the update comes out. Also trying to unlock as many trophies as possible before the game updates although getting all the extra armor and killing the extra bosses will be fun.

5. The game on the Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and the Nintendo Switch (future) eill be 1.3

6. BONESAW214

BONESAW214 Spazmatism

Mmmhmmm... I'm sorry for being negative, but we've been hearing the same since q2. My love for Terraria keeps me checking, but the passing months disheartens me, and my belief in a nearby release... :( I was on the side of optimism for some time, but things have not changed in any real way since May. I know I know it's hard to code, and port games, but seeing games like Skyrim on the switch, it's like why is Terraria still not running..? Ya that's triple a. Big team. Whatever... :( Hope to see it soon tho. Been itching for it. Sick of carrying a laptop everywhere, and not being able to play 1.3 on my consoles. We shall see I suppose. Hope to eat my words.

Moat likes this.
  7. Hybridizm

Hybridizm Terrarian

Admittedly, I share your concerns and I've voiced my issues with the consistent delays numerous times (in a civil manner mind you) & at this point, wasting energy on further criticism isn't worth my time.

I've delved into my backlog as of late and returned to some older titles. I've pushed Terraria to the back of my mind for now.

Maybe pick up another game while you wait, there's a myriad of great titles available.

8. ThePoptartPegasus

ThePoptartPegasus Terrarian

(I can imagine this song being played at Pipeworks Studio during the final hours before the cert test submission)

9. Ranadiel

Ranadiel Terrarian

Patiently awaiting now :) Finished with my gf the run to Ocram and we are ready :D

10. GamingWarriorDJ

GamingWarriorDJ Terrarian

Never. Join the PS4 side. Join the samurai of Sony. Give in. Jk I love both consoles.

Marrow likes this.
  11. Hammer101

Hammer101 Skeletron Prime

Hope people aren’t giving you to much crap about it taking so long!:redmunch:

12. Bakubread

Bakubread Terrarian

time to kick my Ocram farming up a notch

Izea2004 likes this.
  13. Hippohello

Hippohello Terrarian

okay my hope is back now

Izea2004 likes this.
  14. Necrius

Necrius Skeletron Prime

I hope T:OW won't take as long to push out.

rediniowa5 likes this.
  15. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

I wouldn't expect T:OW in 2018. 2019 sounds likely though.

16. rediniowa5

rediniowa5 Cultist

All aboard the hype train!

Izea2004 likes this.
  17. DG

DG Terrarian

I use splitscreen to playa with my friends thanks you are awsome :cool:;):dryadtongue:
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 21, 2017 ---
    Sorry this auto correcta made my play playa forma no reason:sigh:

18. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

Finally! it's about time!

19. The Solar God

The Solar God Plantera

Ok, we’re getting better here, just please don’t make this a Q1 2018 release

Blue_M4ge likes this.
  20. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Golem

Gotta say, as a PC player I've felt like the console players have missed out on so much the last couple of years. Sure, 1.2.4 was great and all, but you know, no Moon Lord nor Expert Mode, therefore it's really nice to see that this gap is about to be shrunk very soon. May the update roll in as soon as possible ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.