Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey uhh, just some questions
1: for Xbox one can you make the new achievements NOT the pc achievement followed by a boring background? I like how you did it with previous achievements.
2: Will the old achievements stay?
3: can there be an option to have the old menus?

Other than that, goo to know it’s nearly over

1: for Xbox one can you make the new achievements NOT the pc achievement followed by a boring background? I like how you did it with previous achievements.
2: Will the old achievements stay?
3: can there be an option to have the old menus?

Other than that, goo to know it’s nearly over

1. Those are different from Xbox live achievements, they will not affect them in any way.
  2. Yes
  3. No idea

i'm sorry... but why are people so interested in mods?

to me, people asking for mods just makes it seem like they don't like terraria, period... because mods change what the game is.

i've always had that mindset with games... if you want to change what a game is, why even play it if you're going to turn it into something else?

it just seems like an insult to the developers, like saying "you guys did a terrible job with this game, i'm going to improve it".

that's how it seems to me, atleast. :dryadindifferent:

by the way, not trying to start anything... just never really understood the interest in mods, and the mindset behind them.

Yes, mods that change the whole game I can see where you're coming from, but what about something in a game that's just so great that you want more of it? Case in point- Skyrim. I adore Skyrim. I adore Skyrim's werewolves. I hate the fact that I have to be a stinky non-werewolf at times. Mod to the rescue- Now I can be a werewolf at all times AND have werewolf companions. Not saying Bethesda did a bad job with werewolves- On the contrary, they did such a good job that I just needed more.
TCs and similars could definitely pass a message like "your game's terrible and it should be this", but keep in mind there are a lot of mods out there that are more "I love this aspect of the game so much I want to give it more attention."
And let's not forget "officially licensed mods" either made by the company themselves or liked by the company so much they approved it.

Great job guys! I'm sure you'll deliver a final product well made. But as long as it's released this year, I won't be mad.
It won’t be. It is most likely going to be released in 2018. Watch ChippyGaming's video.
Sweet! Glad Mobile is still getting some love, I'd assume an update that big is pretty difficult to get running well on a phone.
Yeah Mobile is really fun.
:D

Last edited:
It won’t be. It is most likely going to be released in 2018. Watch ChippyGames' video.

A link would've been helpful... I've waded through a few of his videos which sounded like the one you were referring to, but couldn't find the proper one, I guess.

A link would've been helpful... I've waded through a few of his videos which sounded like the one you were referring to, but couldn't find the proper one, I guess.
I’m lazy and on my iPad rn so I can’t do New tab. I will link it later though. It’s his latest video about console 1.3.

It won’t be. It is most likely going to be released in 2018. Watch ChippyGaming's video.

Yeah Mobile is really fun.
:D
Just as my own input, Chippy gets his news info from these forums and assorted Re-Logic Twitter feeds. He doesn’t have any inside knowledge. The video you linked is news from this very thread, along with a guess from Chippy on a release date.

Just as my own input, Chippy gets his news info from these forums and assorted Re-Logic Twitter feeds. He doesn’t have any inside knowledge. The video you linked is news from this very thread, along with a guess from Chippy on a release date.
Yes but his guess is very convincing.

30 bugs or so that need to dealt with plus time for certification that's 2 months at most about a day to 2 days per bug fix plus a week or so for certification that's probably the most realistic scenario we will see I guess

Does android multiplayer still the same or new cuz really like the hotspot/wifi and VPN it's much making me happier cuz we multiplayer anywhere with no internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom