Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any information on an update for mobile? I feel like since console is getting a massive update then mobile should be getting one later after that.
Yes, mobile will begin to be worked on after console has been patched. They estimated it will be a few months after the patch is released. I expect to see the mobile update in spring 2018, maybe summer at the worst.

Hello guys! Please, I have some doubts. I'm new to the game (mobile).
I bought the game yesterday, and I can not find players to play online, and when I open the game the following message appears:
"Everyplay SDK, This build has experied, please upgrade"
Just press 'OK' to proceed. The Everyplay feature is meant for recording gameplay and is not essential to the game itself. This message should be addressed when the mobile version is updated sometime after the console release.

Just press 'OK' to proceed. The Everyplay feature is meant for recording gameplay and is not essential to the game itself. This message should be addressed when the mobile version is updated sometime after the console release.
Ok Thank you. What about online mode?

They do not have another team working on it.

There are already people looking into the Mobile and Switch versions - focused on those unique design elements/requirements/etc.. However, the "foundational" code needs to be completed and clean and stable before they can go "full guns" on those. The console work is pretty much 100% code-focused at this point, so other folks would be freed up to focus elsewhere.

So yeah, they are doing what they can to efficiently progress on all fronts.

Do you have any information on an update for mobile? I feel like since console is getting a massive update then mobile should be getting one later after that.

Well, we all know Mobile is getting 1.3. The timing and hardware reqs and all other details will have to wait until console is done.

I think we should do a countdown for the number of bugs left, btw I am messing it would be impossible for Pipeworks to do this but it was a nice idea while it lasted(that was for 5 seconds)

I think we should do a countdown for the number of bugs left, btw I am messing it would be impossible for Pipeworks to do this but it was a nice idea while it lasted(that was for 5 seconds)

From what we referenced last week 13 now. That doesn't include what Re-Logic will include in their assessment since it's being reviewed as we speak.

I think it is coming out the 1st of December
[doublepost=1511824358,1511824303][/doublepost]which is in 3 days

for that to happen theyd have to submit it for cert testing now and have it accepted by microsoft/sony in 4 days the most likely date would be december 1st for cert testing(still it is wishful thinking) and release during december 14 at the earliest and january 4th at the very latest(assuming that cert testing started at december 1st) so at the very latest id say it will be released around january 10-25 assuming there are no more delays

From what we referenced last week 13 now. That doesn't include what Re-Logic will include in their assessment since it's being reviewed as we speak.

Sounds like good progress! Although I know bug counts are not a good way of measuring progress, as one bug can be easy to fix while another can take a magnitude of man-hours... still sounds like good progress to me.

Now let's hope Re-Logic and the two certification processes won't add many bugs to the shrinking pile.

Sounds like good progress! Although I know bug counts are not measurement as one bug can be easy to fix while another takes a magnitude of man-hours... still sounds like good progress to me.

Now let's hope Re-Logic and the two certification processes won't add many bugs to the shrinking pile.

We might get it before mid-december if we are lucky, that would be awesome. But that's if things go smoothly from here on out.

I don't really play Console anymore, but my siblings still do, since they have trouble playing the PC version. So this news has made them very happy.

We might get it before mid-december if we are lucky, that would be awesome. But that's if things go smoothly from here on out.

Things very often don't go smoothly, mate. One of the disadvantages of living in an imperfect world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom