Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Console General Talk' started by ClearConscious, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

No, it was the new ocean music. I had no music boxes before. It was a legacy world, but with the new 1.3 music.

2. Ultimate snowman 46

Ultimate snowman 46 Brain of Cthulhu

Is there any more slimes due to the update? If we have the trophy that says defeat every slime, what will happen if more slimes enter the game? Will there ever be a cloud slime or a sea slime? :joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::rslime::kingslime:

3. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

@Loki, I encountered the "invisible Solar Eruption" bug again today. Was digging a hellevator in my expert crimson world and ran through a spider cave. Tried using the SE to clear the webs and it was invisible, everything lagged immensely, all the usual features of that bug. It cost me the webbed stylist, too... She was there but everything lagged so bad she either despawned or moved somewhere else before I could get clear of the webs or the lag.

When I did finally get to hell, I threw the guide voodoo doll into the lava, the Guide was slain, and... nothing happened. Wall of Flesh never spawned. I had to go back to my main world to get more voodoo dolls (and exited the game entirely to clear the bug with the SE). Second time around it worked.

A question: Can the Hallow/Crimson/Corruption spread to the foreground from the background wall? I've seen something that indicated it can and other stuff that said it can't. Would like confirmation one way or the other b/c the slash of Crimson spawned across my underground desert and I'm trying to stop it from consuming it entirely.

4. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Before you got to the spider cave, did you go through an underground ice biome?
    This has happened to me as well.

5. A Good Man

A Good Man Plantera

I know this has been asked/addressed before, but we need and overscan option. Anyone else not seeing how much their life is remaining?

6. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

I did not... I was on the other side of the world from the underground snow. My hellevator goes down through a forest biome on the desert/jungle side. Was just digging down with my drill mount, ran into spiderwebs and got out of my mount to clear them away, and suddenly LAGFEST.

7. ED209

ED209 Plantera

I meant at any point in that game session.

8. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

No. I'd run across the surface once or twice, but I never went underground in the snow biome.

9. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

I got Yoraiz0r's dev set from a Golem treasure bag today. According to the wiki Yoraiz0r's Spell is supposed to give the eye glow/movement streak effect if placed in an accessory or social/vanity slot. But I can't even place it in a vanity slot, and when I had it equipped it didn't show the movement streak from the eye at all despite being in the sixth equip slot. Is it bugged? Or am I just doing it wrong?

@Loki @ClearConscious or whoever will answer Are all of the developer sets currently available? I know some pieces aren't, like Arkhalis' lightwings (they're still marked as PC-only in the wiki) but are the rest in the console version? Or are we still missing Arkhalis' and Lienfors' sets?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  10. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Over the weekend I had a couple of instances of Queen Bee spawning randomly while I was testing a prototype Frost Moon arena, video here:

11. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

...Is there a schematic on YouTube for that Frost Moon farm? o.o

One of my friends built an event arena with something like that in the middle, but I have no idea how.

12. ED209

ED209 Plantera

that's my own design (at least I think it is), so nothing yet. When I do my showcase, I'll put up some how-to videos. That set-up got me a final wave time of 9:37pm.

13. Ultimate snowman 46

Please can you make it so that when you shoot the rainbow gun the rainbow will stay there permanently. It's not a huge problem but it would be extremely helpful.
    Also thank you for adding the slime rain event to console edition. :bluslime::gslime::pslime:

14. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

^_^

I need more heart statues... I only have one (have never found anymore in the underground or caverns despite a lot of looking). I have seen something similar using a pool of honey that the player stands in for health regen.

15. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Those statues were actually just a part of a failed experiment that I forgot to remove, they aren't needed. I'm just using the dummy-saddle system.

16. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

So like an invincibility machine with enemy statues to make the Horseman's Blade do its pumpkin thing? Cool :D Slimes, bats, jellyfish?

I still want more heart statues... They're handy to have in and around boss arenas.

...How the heck were you doing that much dps?? o.o

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  17. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Mimics. I used to use crabs but they die too quickly, and I need hit something four times per swing to get the maximum pumpkins generated.

18. Cyberra

Cyberra Eye of Cthulhu

Ohhh ^_^;; I was watching it again and saw the mimic banners, but I thought they might have been present mimics. I want to build something like that to get the rare late-wave drops, but I am absolutely 100% clueless about wiring unless I have a step-by-step tutorial to work from.

19. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Some dev sets were added after 1.3.0.7 - you will not have those yet.

I will ask about the yorai armor... I haven’t had one drop yet so I can’t look myself. :(

20. Ultimate snowman 46

IMG_20180424_204638.jpg something very strange happened today. I opened one of my worlds and saw that there was some water in the middle of the screen but it wasn't actually there. When I moved and moved back it was still in the same place. I tried jumping in it but I just went through as if the water wasn't there. I went off the world and came back to find that the water had gone. It was just really odd.

Attached Files: