Console Console 100% Checklist

I'll proofread it for you.

- Venom Staff isn't on consoles yet as far as I'm aware.
- Shroomite Digging Claw is not on consoles yet.
- Each piece of the Horned God Set drops from a specific Mech Boss as far as I'm aware. Cannot remember which one drops which piece at the moment though. Sorry. :/
- The Blizzard in a Bottle is used to make the White Horseshoe Balloon, and conversely, the Cloud in a Bottle is used for the Blue Horseshoe Balloon.
- Typo on Christmas Hook.
- Albino Antlion Banner is bolded and included in the subheading of Monster Banners.
- Reindeer Bells are not on consoles yet.
- Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon and Underground Crimson (which is on consoles, even though it's 1.2.4) currently cannot be recorded on consoles.

Haven't noticed anything else, but then again, I don't know all of the Paintings off by heart. You've also reminded me that I really need those Binoculars.

I'll proofread it for you.

- Venom Staff isn't on consoles yet as far as I'm aware.
- Shroomite Digging Claw is not on consoles yet.
- Each piece of the Horned God Set drops from a specific Mech Boss as far as I'm aware. Cannot remember which one drops which piece at the moment though. Sorry. :/
- The Blizzard in a Bottle is used to make the White Horseshoe Balloon, and conversely, the Cloud in a Bottle is used for the Blue Horseshoe Balloon.
- Typo on Christmas Hook.
- Albino Antlion Banner is bolded and included in the subheading of Monster Banners.
- Reindeer Bells are not on consoles yet.
- Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon and Underground Crimson (which is on consoles, even though it's 1.2.4) currently cannot be recorded on consoles.

Haven't noticed anything else, but then again, I don't know all of the Paintings off by heart. You've also reminded me that I really need those Binoculars.

Thanks, I was at work while updating this list so i'm not surprised i overlooked some errors

-Removed Venom Staff & Shroomite Digging Claws
-Fixed Typo on Christmas Hook & Albino Antlion Banner
-Horned God set drop prerequisite clarified

Unsure what you're meaning is behind the Bottles & Balloons it's listed where to find them & what is needed to combine to get the tier upgrade, can you please elaborate?

I can't confirm at the moment but according to the wiki the Underground Crimson, Pumpkin Moon & Frost Moon music boxes are indeed in the game: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Music_Box

Also according to the wiki the Reindeer Bells are also in the game: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Reindeer_Bells

The Wiki has been fairly unreliable of late for console users.

@V1va : You've incorrectly listed that the White Horseshoe Balloon requires the Cloud in a Bottle, and that the Blue Horseshoe Balloon requires the Blizzard in a Bottle. It's the other way around.

No-one on consoles can get those Music Boxes to record those 3 tracks without modding, hacking or some other form of cheating.

Reindeer Bells are also not in yet, though some people have hacked them in.

I've seen something called a Gravity Sphere in someone's world on console, and I don't know where it came from and I don't care, because I'm 100% sure it shouldn't be there. Point being, hackers will always try to insist they've not cheated and legitimise their items. Are they legitimately in the game, no? Can you get them? Sure, quite a few people have fully hacked collections of illegal stuff.

I'm just a bit stressed that nothing is or can be done about it.

Rudolph isnt in the game yet. 505 confirmed that they would add it in 1.2.4 with the rest of the mounts. It must be a mistake :)

Apologies for that, i will remove them.

The Wiki has been fairly unreliable of late for console users.

@V1va : You've incorrectly listed that the White Horseshoe Balloon requires the Cloud in a Bottle, and that the Blue Horseshoe Balloon requires the Blizzard in a Bottle. It's the other way around.

No-one on consoles can get those Music Boxes to record those 3 tracks without modding, hacking or some other form of cheating.

Reindeer Bells are also not in yet, though some people have hacked them in.

I've seen something called a Gravity Sphere in someone's world on console, and I don't know where it came from and I don't care, because I'm 100% sure it shouldn't be there. Point being, hackers will always try to insist they've not cheated and legitimise their items. Are they legitimately in the game, no? Can you get them? Sure, quite a few people have fully hacked collections of illegal stuff.

I'm just a bit stressed that nothing is or can be done about it.

Oh i see, sorry about that its been a while since i have played on console as i lost my save game so its hard for me to confirm items personally.

I will get those updated.

Back
Top Bottom