Console Console 100% Checklist

I believe it took you some hours of your life or even days or weeks writing all these stuff...
For me... It didn't help, but i respect the hard work and i'll keep a copy of this checklist

Most all of the hard work was done by Leinfors i just copy/pasted, did a bit of reformatting and a whole bunch of amendments, still a bit that needs to be done but as i've been away from console Terraria for a while i need some time to get back into the swing of things and try confirm some question marks i have about a few things.

Im also going to make a basic .txt or .docx file on hosted storage when i have a bit of free time as copy/pasting to text files loses some of the formatting.

AND seeing as Terraria is going to get a reboot with next-gen consoles and 1.3 im looking for coders to help with making a checklist application with ingredients drop downs, moon/boss strategies, farm build suggestions etc.
Would be nice to have one made for iOS, Android and Windows albeit quite ambitious but we all need goals right :D

I use to have almost everything but then I got hacked and the world was deleted, but I don't care about the world anymore, I still wished I had it all still because it was alot of work, I really wanted 100% of everything in Terraria.

i see can any 1 help me im a complete and total newb at this game so if any 1 can freind me on ps3 :kungfuloujr and come into my world and help me i would be extremaly gratefull

*Sigh* your logic is baffeling me. You wish to collect every item in the game. That requires ALOT of time and effort to do so, yet some items are "a waste of time". A REAL waste of time is trying to grind for the Nymph Banner, Enchanted Sword and The Axe.

However though, you are entitled to your opinion.

@Doylee How dare you question my OCD!!!!

For the record, V1va more or less followed my lead in terms of what is "collectible" or not, since his awesome list is inspired by my original completion checklist. Things like dyes components are found in fairly large quantities and are consumable, so I considered that in terms of other such things like potions or various types of blocks.

I may consider making a complete dye color checklist, but I wouldn't put dye components on it. Its not that having them doesn't count, its that they aren't hard enough to get. Like, do I really need "1 block of dirt" on a completion checklist? I know Doylee was talking about dyes themselves, but the original poster was actually curious about Orange Bloodroot. Which I wouldn't put on there, nor would I put, say, Daybloom.

Last edited:
@Doylee How dare you question my OCD!!!!

For the record, V1va more or less followed my lead in terms of what is "collectible" or not, since his awesome list is inspired by my original completion checklist. Things like dyes components are found in fairly large quantities and are consumable, so I considered that in terms of other such things like potions or various types of blocks.

I may consider making a complete dye color checklist, but I wouldn't put dye components on it. Its not that having them doesn't count, its that they aren't hard enough to get. Like, do I really need "1 block of dirt" on a completion checklist? I know Doylee was talking about dyes themselves, but the original poster was actually curious about Orange Bloodroot. Which I wouldn't put on there, nor would I put, say, Daybloom.

I saw your checklist about a month ago and kinda forgot about this thread (as this is a three month necro at this point for me.) I saw by looking at it, by what constitutes as collectible in the checklist, via your checklist. However back then, I saw this thread as an "every item obtainable" checklist.

Sorry if I created some negative feedback due to my misunderstanding of the context given @V1va.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity and reading the post as for Consoles... If you had the coingun or boss masks prior to the updates, where you able to keep it or did it disappear? Thanks

There's a couple of Boreal Woods in there (Hammer and Bow) which are NOT on console, because we don't have Boreal Wood yet.

Also, no Frost Cores either, Frost Armour set pieces simply drop from the Frost Golems, so that needs editing.

Finally, no Frost Moon items in the list, which there should be.

Still trying to get The Axe, Bone Pickaxe, Enchanted Sword and a Slime Staff. I am missing plenty of Paintings, Music Boxes and Banners too.

There's a couple of Boreal Woods in there (Hammer and Bow) which are NOT on console, because we don't have Boreal Wood yet.

Also, no Frost Cores either, Frost Armour set pieces simply drop from the Frost Golems, so that needs editing.

Still trying to get The Axe, Bone Pickaxe, Enchanted Sword and a Slime Staff. I am missing plenty of Paintings, Music Boxes and Banners too.
Rly skeles are so easey to farm and in 2-5 hours of playing siting,waching and 30 minits of super I have obtaind atleast mabey 1-2 invintoryes FULL of bone items and you mabe are wondering what was thig guys setup for such an effetuve farming? guess what I did (HINT its smalland can nicelybe fit into your invintory)

Rly skeles are so easey to farm and in 2-5 hours of playing siting,waching and 30 minits of super I have obtaind atleast mabey 1-2 invintoryes FULL of bone items and you mabe are wondering what was thig guys setup for such an effetuve farming? guess what I did (HINT its smalland can nicelybe fit into your invintory)
2-5 hours isnt considered "easy". Its hard to farm/get items that are so RNG based. Also, skeletons dont drop it, undead miners do.

2-5 hours isnt considered "easy". Its hard to farm/get items that are so RNG based. Also, skeletons dont drop it, undead miners do.
HAHA you kill me skeltons drop bone swords and I goffed off in the pastwih the machine runing,had supper and obtaind one platnum ligit mlg ftw so suck it

you are mean cuz u dont want to acsept that I am right
P.S if you were offendid I am sorry
How are your right? I said the bone PICKAXE is hard to obtain as it is a rare drop from undead miners. Then you start talking about the bone SWORD, which drops from skeletons, which arent as rare.

Also, can we end this topic now?

How are your right? I said the bone PICKAXE is hard to obtain as it is a rare drop from undead miners. Then you start talking about the bone SWORD, which drops from skeletons, which arent as rare.

Also, can we end this topic now?
maby...

HAHA you kill me skeltons drop bone swords and I goffed off in the pastwih the machine runing,had supper and obtaind one platnum ligit mlg ftw so suck it

you are mean cuz u dont want to acsept that I am right
P.S if you were offendid I am sorry

Yes, this ends right here. It is not acceptable to offend someone, then apologize afterward as if to cancel it out. Don't be offensive in the first place.

You should take another read through the rules: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

I saw your checklist about a month ago and kinda forgot about this thread (as this is a three month necro at this point for me.) I saw by looking at it, by what constitutes as collectible in the checklist, via your checklist. However back then, I saw this thread as an "every item obtainable" checklist.

Sorry if I created some negative feedback due to my misunderstanding of the context given @V1va.

Thats ok @Doylee it happens, forums are hard to convey idea's via text and people often get confused/misinformed/offended. No harm done

Out of curiosity and reading the post as for Consoles... If you had the coingun or boss masks prior to the updates, where you able to keep it or did it disappear? Thanks

I believe the ID's were removed in a subsequent patch, not sure about all of them i know dev armour ID's were removed and im only guessing by saying yes to the coin gun but boss masks i had no idea we could obtain back then.

Enchanted sword is the only item i am missing on PC still got alot of stuff to find on console, though i lost my save game im not looking forward to starting right from scratch.

He said "bone pickaxe", not bone sword. So hush.

OT; Will this list be updated with the 1.2.3 update? :)

Yes @Joe i'm almost 100% (achievements) on 1.3 so as soon as i'm done with that i'll finish updating this post. I am working on it very slowly though i have a text file with a few changes i just need to finish and throw on here.

To anyone who is actively checking this topic (if any) i apologize for lack of updates i had stopped playing Terraria in the lull between 1.2.4 and 1.3 and had moved onto other games as well as work and personal life, as its now winter in NZ and work has entered the quiet season i will have more time to monitor this thread and update as needed, i play mainly on PC and my knowledge of console Terraria has slipped over the last couple of updates due to losing my savegame please mention anything else you notice that needs amending.

List has been updated for what is essentially PC 1.2.3 for Console, have added spoiler tags to help keep wall of text at a minimum, have also added a dropbox link (protip: cancel login screen if you don't have one then click download in the top right)
I cleaned up formatting a little removed some typo's and verified some of the ingredients/drop rates/drop prerequisites previously missing from some of the items.

As always if you notice anything that needs to be added, amended or removed please let me know and i'll get onto it.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom